‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
3.5-4/5 for me, it was cool

Younger flash annoyed me with being that much of an idiot. They made him and the main flash act like they had autism/aspergers. CGI looked cheap in some sections, (beginning section especially) but other sections looked good. Enjoyed Michael Keaton/latina supergirl and some of the cameos (WW, you know who batman(s) (Nick Cage batman looked ridiculous lol) The plot was actually good, that universe in where all the action takes place shows that it was a no win game and what Barry had to do to prevent it.

Movie should've came out right after Justice League, like someone else said was no build up to flash as it was supposed to be a continuation of that saga.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These hot takes are hilarious.

Gunn has ZERO to do with The Flash or Aquaman 2 coming out later this year. DC had to put these out to recoup some money, that's it. They have nothing to do with Gunn's reboot.

And Gunn has to announce the reboot was coming, which probably didn't help box office but it is what it is. There was always that risk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, someone mention to the resident Marvel stooges that the animated Spider-Man movie also "bodied" Ant-Man 3.. you know the movie that was supposed to setup the next five years of the MCU? :mjlol:

And that animated Spider-Man is another SONY joint. Again showing everyone how Spider-Man is really done.

I'll leave that to professor @Neo The Resurrected ONE to spread the word. There's at least 4-5 stooges in here. Be sure to let them know. :pachaha:

Daps
Also, someone mention to the resident Marvel stooges that the animated Spider-Man movie also "bodied" Ant-Man 3.. you know the movie that was supposed to setup the next five years of the MCU? :mjlol:

And that animated Spider-Man is another SONY joint. Again showing everyone how Spider-Man is really done.

I'll leave that to professor @Neo The Resurrected ONE to spread the word. There's at least 4-5 stooges in here. Be sure to let them know. :pachaha:

I haven't seen it yet.

I have it downloaded on my laptop but I wasn't gonna watch until tomorrow since I gotta work in the morning.

Do I need to start it tonight? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't seen it yet.

I have it downloaded on my laptop but I wasn't gonna watch until tomorrow since I gotta work in the morning.

Do I need to start it tonight? :lupe:

1. It's absolute piff. Yes, go watch it as soon as you can.

2. It's already about to pass Ant-Man starring Than....I mean Kang at the box office in just 2 weeks time :lolbron:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why people got so nostalgic about Snyder when it came to his flicks Batman V Superman was the beginning of the ending.

It's difficult to put in the words to describe how bad that movie was sitting in the theater

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
If anyone is gonna do multiverse movies, how about ACTUALLY doing multiverse things instead of taking a character from their world into another world.

As for the movie:

George Clooney, seriously? Christian Bale act like he couldn't film that less than 1 minute scene and collect a paycheck? Now when you watch Batman 89 and Returns you will know Keaton's fate for that world. :francis:

3 out of 5.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If anyone is gonna do multiverse movies, how about ACTUALLY doing multiverse things instead of taking a character from their world into another world.

As for the movie:

George Clooney, seriously? Christian Bale act like he couldn't film that less than 1 minute scene and collect a paycheck? Now when you watch Batman 89 and Returns you will know Keaton's fate for that world. :francis:

3 out of 5.
To be fair, it's not really clarified if that is the Batman '89 world.

And he did make a change to affect the father's alibi at that point and time, so maybe the invasion isn't successful or doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Marvel should sue DC :russ:

DC are some bitin ass nikkas man

I saw this shyt yesterday :laff:

Multiverse fukkery

The Michael Keaton shyt is blatant biting with Spiderman