‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I pray that one day dc will stop trying to make marvel movies. nikkas don't even want to see marvel movies anymore. why are you trying to incorporate that tone?

This shyt reminded me of Joss Whedon's Justice League in the worst way. It's a movie that you can definitely tell was in development hell for like 2 years.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Embarrassing flop. No way to flip it. Whether its ezra, reboot, marvel stans, snyder stans.

This was trending high as fukk a month ago. Projections were getting higher and higher and I remember at point they predicted 130-150 million.

I don’t know what changed in that month timeframe. I think it’s superhero fatigue.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a bomb? Seriously? What is wrong with the public?

I think Gunn needs to tone it down. Firing Cavill was the wrong move and people have clearly let him know.

DC needs to be careful. After Batman and Robin, they were just cartoons only for 10 years. Two flops in 5 months (with Shazam II) is not the wave.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i thought it was good. they could have done better with the dramatic beats and the 'guest' could have been someone more important. like from the series.

the visuals in the nexus were also not that great.

7/10 for me.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Embarrassing flop. No way to flip it. Whether its ezra, reboot, marvel stans, snyder stans.

This was trending high as fukk a month ago. Projections were getting higher and higher and I remember at point they predicted 130-150 million.

I don’t know what changed in that month timeframe. I think it’s superhero fatigue.

I think those estimates were flat out lies. Just like Zaslav and Gunn babbling about "It's the best comic book movie since the Dark Knight" :mjgrin:

And it can't be fatigue when ASTV just did $120 million in its opening weekend.

So them firing Henry Cavill, and Gal Gadot, keeping that clown Ezra, and telling everyone that DC was getting rebooted so all the Snyder content was getting tossed really angered people.

Plus Gunn mocked Snyder fans so he angered the one group that he needed to go out to theaters to help DC.

It's kind of like lucasfilms making fun of Star Wars fans for the complaints about Rey then being mystified when their films start tanking at the box office.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
James Gunn just got all the ammo in the world to nuke The DCEU. Outside of Ezra being a nightmare, when folks knew a new regime took over and were bushing everything there is no incentive to tune in.

Gunn is directly responsible for this flop and trash movie. Gunn also claimed this was the best comic book movie ever. He also just hired the director of this trash flash movie to direct his batman movie.

Daps
The chaos in this thread! The carnage! Look at the broken bodies! :blessed:

Brehs is heated over a superhero movie and I LOVE IT!!!! :banderas:

Look at @Trapperman Dave loyal DC disciple and follower of new DCEU head James Gunn.

@Trapperman Dave loyalty is only rivaled by @Bryan Danielson and @AnonymityX1000 loyalty to Kevin Feige!

Keep this up Trap and you're gonna get a promotion like Bryan did. He's all up in the videos with Feige now. I hope you make it to Gunn's boardroom:banderas: