‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Daps
What was up with Affleck’s new Batman suit, it looked like something that would be sold at Party City :russ: The cowl looked terrible too.
his shyt looked terrible. I didn't notice at first until you know who pulled them up on the bridge but that cowl straight up makes him look like he is taking a shyt and it don't want to come out.

Daps
Spend half a billi for shytty cgi brehs

CGI was trash and I could tell that from the commercials when they showed Supergirl flying and Batman ejecting from his plane. I knew going in those parts were gonna be trash. I almost fell out the chair with the even worse cgi on the Nicholas Cage and Christopher Reeves part. DC should be ashamed of themselves.

With that being said, the movie was a good watch. One of the best superhero movies that DC has put out.

But that's not saying a whole lot cause they've put out so many bad movies. :manny:

Daps
Just saw it. I'll give my review soon but I'll say this. This the most most sus superhero movie I've seen. It was like they were trying to troll so called "homophobic" people.

I think they were trolling us cause everybody has been talking about how Ezra Flash is gay since Justice League. They just decided to go full throttle into it.

Bruce was from the Harlem neighborhood in Gotham though.:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Expect Warner Bros employees to say negative things brehs. :skip:

This actually reminded me of something. Remember when 'Eternals' was about to come out and Feige said it was some Oscar worthy shyt, a masterpiece etc. and it ended up being complete garbage?

All studio execs are gonna hype up they own shyt no matter what, that should be obvious :mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Who brought up MCU??

We talking about the big cap that was spread before this dropped and the general audience resoundingly rejecting said cap.
Sir i see your post in the mcu thread stop deflecting. Like I said your aren’t interested in dc films nor here in good faith so why does it matter to you?

Daps
Yo Iris is a grade-A wench. Let a nikka pull that weird shyt Barry was doing in his apartment, and that chick would have been on tiktok talmbout 'Mentally unstable black men' and everybody would have been clowning him for scaring the hoes. :russ:

Yep. I was gonna say that part is unrealistic... but these wenches be loving their white men no matter what, so it's very possible :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Sir i see your post in the mcu thread stop deflecting. Like I said your aren’t interested in dc films nor here in good faith so why does it matter to you?
I’m interested in good dc films. They can’t make any that dont revolve around Batman and even the Batman stimulus couldn’t save this one.

Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at the people that lied to you and convinced you this was going to be good.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Off topic since it is repeatedly mentioned

I still need to see the third antman

lol it automatically corrected to Batman there :hula:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I’m interested in good dc films. They can’t make any that dont revolve around Batman and even the Batman stimulus couldn’t save this one.

Don’t be mad at me. Be mad at the people that lied to you and convinced you this was going to be good.
Im not mad at anyone. It takes a lot to go wrong for me to hate a movie like the last air bender or db evolution. I enjoyed the movie it doesn’t have to be the greatest of all time. It’s a necessary part of rebooting their universe. I liked erza as the more serious barry but I also understand why his counterpart was the way he was and it was all right.