‘The Flash’ official movie thread

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
She was locked away and only had like 2 days to get her health up, plus no training or experience. You think she’d be in peak condition? Did you watch the movie? :mjlol:

Did you watch it? She clearly states her experience in the movie. She was sent with kal el to protect him.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did you watch it? She clearly states her experience in the movie. She was sent with kal el to protect him.
That doesn’t mean she’s a military expert. A mothers job is to protect their child, do they have to know karate in order to do that? :mjlol:

Plus she’s been locked away. Even if she had training it would diminish from lack of use.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Movie was good. 8/10. Great to see Michael Shannon back as Zod, glad he nabbed a check.

We never, ever deserved Ben Affleck as Batman. Best live action version of the character. GOATed. Will miss his take on Bruce Wayne.
Him and keaton sequences are what we need going forward for Batman movies

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Movie was decent.. nothing crazy I’m a huge DC fan and I’m still indifferent on the future of this excuse of a studio :camby: :camby: It’s whatever…

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Did we all watch the same movie?

I don’t know where all the complaining is coming from, this shyt was good as fukk. I enjoyed the movie.

If this had marvel written upfront, you all would be raving.

Solid 8.5/10.
Honestly for the internet people probably erza the reboot and no more cavill as far as nikkas here idk lol

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
That doesn’t mean she’s a military expert. A mothers job is to protect their child, do they have to know karate in order to do that? :mjlol:

Plus she’s been locked away. Even if she had training it would diminish from lack of use.

I really have no idea what you arguing about ....karate? :dahell: ... when barry asks her if she fully rested up she shows she is and by all acount is as strong as superman....not only that but she has an all-star support team.

Why you so defensive about this? Are you in writers room or something :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I really have no idea what you arguing about ....karate? :dahell: ... when barry asks her if she fully rested up she shows she is and by all acount is as strong as superman....not only that but she has an all-star support team.

Why you so defensive about this? Are you in writers room or something :mjlol:
I’m only arguing because you’re saying some of the dumbest shyt. The fact you think “fully rested” means she’s as strong as Superman proves it even more. :dead:

Calling rookie Flash an all-star. :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I’m only arguing because you’re saying some of the dumbest shyt. The fact you think “fully rested” means she’s as strong as Superman proves it even more. :dead:

Calling rookie Flash an all-star. :mjlol:

You just babbling....whats the power level of supergirl then if you think she aint nowhere superman.

Rookie flash took out Zods lady henchmen :umad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You just babbling....whats the power level of supergirl then if you think she aint nowhere superman.

Rookie flash took out Zods lady henchmen :umad:
You talk to me about babbling when that’s exactly what you’re doing. Another mu fukka on this site who doesnt have self-awareness.

I’m not even gonna try to go on about this since there’s no point arguing with a brick wall. You can’t even comprehend being locked up for years with lack of nutrition and exercise And understand what that does to the anatomy of a person. :snoop: