‘The Flash’ official movie thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is how I feel. Batman 89 was good back in those days but it's unwatchable now. Back then, all those Batman movies seemed incredible cause we had nothing to compare them to. Since then we've had Thanos on screen, Spiderman (3 different iterations), and so much other stuff.

Ain't nobody going crazy over 70 year old Keaton in the batsuit.

Not in 2023.
Speak for urself. Batman 89 and Returns still some of the GOAT Batman movies.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I’m not even talking about the JL movie. :childplease:

You wanna compare Superman with years of exposure to the sun to Supergirl 2 days outta the pen. Sit the fukk down. :dead:

"Years of exposure"....Ain't superman take on the entire justice league when he came back to life?:jbhmm:.....You helping with my arguments of pointing out the inconsistencies in this movie without even knowing it:mjlol:

I ain't gonna keep going back and forth about this movie anymore....shyt wasn't even that good to be discussing it like this....shyt was a mess.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
"Years of exposure"....Ain't superman take on the entire justice league when he came back to life?:jbhmm:.....You helping with my arguments of pointing out the inconsistencies in this movie without even knowing it:mjlol:

I ain't gonna keep going back and forth about this movie anymore....shyt wasn't even that good to be discussing it like this....shyt was a mess.

Supes was still on Earth long enough for his body to be exposed to the Sun for so long. He was buried in Earth’s soil and not locked up in a metal container 100s of feet underground. And he wasn’t gone for long; Kara been underground since the rocket was found, likely years. The fact you try to come up with anything to argue shows how much this movie means to you. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is how I feel. Batman 89 was good back in those days but it's unwatchable now. Back then, all those Batman movies seemed incredible cause we had nothing to compare them to. Since then we've had Thanos on screen, Spiderman (3 different iterations), and so much other stuff.

Ain't nobody going crazy over 70 year old Keaton in the batsuit.

Not in 2023.
They over estimated the stimulus. It should have been a surprise to give it more effect. But then they solely would have been promoting the film based off Ezra and it would have been an even worse opening than it already is. But as has been said, I’m not gonna cry over this well deserved L for a mega corporation trying to ignore their stars many well documented crimes to make money.

It been a decade plus with God knows how many different creative minds involved and they still can’t make a good movie that isn’t Batman adjacent.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm not talking about financial success.

He’s a giant dc flunkie who was happily willing to ignore Ezra’s past to get a W. Now this movie is giving him no where to turn because it’s flopping financially and critically. He’s gonna have to hold this L too.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They over estimated the stimulus. It should have been a surprise to give it more effect. But then they solely would have been promoting the film based off Ezra and it would have been an even worse opening than it already is. But as has been said, I’m not gonna cry over this well deserved L for a mega corporation trying to ignore their stars many well documented crimes to make money.

It been a decade plus with God knows how many different creative minds involved and they still can’t make a good movie that isn’t Batman adjacent.
Uhh aquaman, Wonder Woman, man of steel, shazam, joker(even though i don’t understand why people like it)
You may not like those films but a good amount of people enjoyed them :manny:

That’s like saying the mcu hadn’t made a good movie that wasn’t Ironman adjacent

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
James Gunn just got all the ammo in the world to nuke The DCEU. Outside of Ezra being a nightmare, when folks knew a new regime took over and were bushing everything there is no incentive to tune in.

That's why The Batman did so well, because folks knew it was a launchpad, not a "we were already in production and had no choice" flick.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Uhh aquaman, Wonder Woman, man of steel, shazam, joker(even though i don’t understand why people like it)
You may not like those films but a good amount of people enjoyed them :manny:

That’s like saying the mcu hadn’t made a good movie that wasn’t Ironman adjacent
They are batting at the Mendoza line as a film studio when it doesn’t involve Batman. Hence them reaching out to Keaton for that stimulus package.

You may like this film but a good amount of people looks like do not :manny: I don’t care you like the movie, you shouldn’t care a bunch of people don’t.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They are batting at the Mendoza line as a film studio when it doesn’t involve Batman. Hence them reaching out to Keaton for that stimulus package.

You may like this film but a good amount of people looks like do not :manny: I don’t care you like the movie, you shouldn’t care a bunch of people don’t.
I don’t care they don’t like it. I want them to stop relying on batman as well but he’s an important character in the flashpoint paradox as well and this is loosely based on it so i get why keaton was called in he was great. I just know your and @Bryan Danielson motives by now

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I pointed out how flash movie can turn back time in one movie, but then suddenly can't in the next movie. You then tag me saying "its inevitable"...we get that, but why wasn't it inevitable in justice league? you can't even explain that....just accept its BAD WRITING!

Lack of nutrition, exercise and the anatomy of a person? ....we talking about a super person dawg :mjlol:
They explained it in the movie. Everything cannot be changed. No matter how many timelines there are, there are certain inevitable points. Like Bruce said, they run parallel to each other. What happens to those characters will always happen at those points. The means may have changed, but the end result was still the same. It wasn't bad writing when they completely foreshadowed it.