‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Breh we talking about Supergirl....not some rinky dink hero....she is almost as strong as Superman if not as strong as him with the help of 2 flashes and one very experienced batman....you can say she was sick and what not, but the reality is that Zods kryptonian soldiers weren't all that....the lady with zod got bodied by the rookie flash with the blade on his arm......AND they had time travel on their side.
Bruh we hear you lol but it wasn’t meant for them to win that one and that’s ok

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Breh we talking about Supergirl....not some rinky dink hero....she is almost as strong as Superman if not as strong as him with the help of 2 flashes and one very experienced batman....you can say she was sick and what not, but the reality is that Zods kryptonian soldiers weren't all that....the lady with zod got bodied by the rookie flash with the blade on his arm......AND they had time travel on their side.
Isn’t supergirl stronger than Superman I looked it up and it says it was in comics

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It ain't far fetched, but when we have a dude who goes to the past once and changes things.....you can't say in the next movie say that its impossible to change shyt....it makes NO SENSE and is not consistent!
You’re comparing putting a can in a basket to an all-out war involving millions, maybe trillions of scenarios, and dozens upon dozens of bodies involved. Let’s not forget Zod and his crew are Military. :skip:

The whole point of the movie is sometimes things are meant to be and can’t change. You mu fukkas say the dumbest shyt for unnecessary arguments. :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She was locked away and only had like 2 days to get her health up, plus no training or experience. You think she’d be in peak condition? Did you watch the movie? :mjlol:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Not trying to be that dude, but wasn't their a BLACK baby at the beginning of that sequence.
Not sure if I saw the young'n get saved.

'Cism!!!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
She was locked away and only had like 2 days to get her health up, plus no training or experience. You think she’d be in peak condition? Did you watch the movie? :mjlol:
Was supergirl trained on krypton tho
What I don’t get is neither was Zod in the sun either
I don’t read comics I just look stuff up cuz I was confused by that if she stronger and more experienced and she got the sunlight figure she would win

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I don’t read comics I just look stuff up cuz I was confused by that if she stronger and more experienced and she got the sunlight figure she would win
His suit has krypton atmosphere so he’s still strong by that standard because of the genetic engineering. Maybe if she had the same amount of time as Clark had she might have washed him even if he started breathing earth’s oxygen and absorbing sunlight

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Zod was in space and been traveling around, so of course he’d be exposed to the sun.

It doesn’t matter if she was trained in the comics or not, we all know these movies don’t stick to the origins/story completely. In the Flashpoint comic Superman is the one being held captive, not Kara.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Prior to its release, the film was widely hailed as one of the best offerings of the DCU thus far, with Gunn, co-CEO of DC Studios, calling it "one of the best superhero movies [he's] ever seen."
:picard:
🧢

The advance buzz for The Flash continues to grow. The latest warm words about the movie come from the “King of Horror” Stephen King.

King said on Twitter in recent hours: “I got an advance screening of THE FLASH today. As a rule I don’t care a lot for superhero movies, but this one is special. It’s heartfelt, funny, and eye-popping. I loved it.”
🧢

Cruise was so taken by what he saw that soon after, he reached out to Muschietti. It was a call out of the blue for the director. Cruise is said to have raved about the movie, saying something to the effect that Flash is “everything you want in a movie” and “this is the kind of movie we need now,” according to insiders.
🧢

All of this to say that Warner Bros boss David Zaslav has just intro’ed “The Flash” at CinemaCon with the kind of glowing praise that should not be taken lightly. He’s saying it’s the best superhero ever made, okay then:

I've seen it three times. It's a very emotional movie. You're going to go through all the emotions. To me it's the best superhero I've ever seen. I think it's broken new ground... It's very personal. It's very inspiring.
🧢