‘The Flash’ official movie thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So why was it impossible to save superwoman and keaton batman from Zod but it was possible to save justice league from steppenwolf? :jbhmm:.....mind you there was 2 flashes, a superwoman and a batman against zod this time.
Keaton, Flash, Rookie Flash and Supergirl vs Zod, Faora, The Giant Kryptonian and DOZENS of Kryptonian foot soldiers and SEVERAL Kryptonian ships is skewed towards the Kryptonians. Barry wxplained it to young Barry, the Krytonians are super strong and super fast. Barry witnessed first hand how Superman alone could solo the ENTIRE Justice League 3 minutes after pulling a Lazarus.

Flip over to the Justice League movie and Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman vs Steppenwolf and the "mook" army of parademons, there's absolutely no question that the League is gonna win that battle. Now yes, Flash had to go back in time but that was the luckiest bad guy catching him with the luckiest shot after they took too long to line up the shot.

:yeshrug:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Look at Doc Strange using the time stone to try to find a way to beat Thanos. It took him MILLIONS of times just to find one that gives them victory. How is so far-fetched to think some shyt just can’t be? :dahell:

It ain't far fetched, but when we have a dude who goes to the past once and changes things.....you can't say in the next movie say that its impossible to change shyt....it makes NO SENSE and is not consistent!

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They were only going back for a few secs to
save batman and superwoman too at the end, but were talking about they couldn't save them because they had to let time run its course or some shyt.
. Can't stop Zod who superman alone took down, but they could reverse time to stop steppenwolf.
Oh you meant that part well I just accept they couldn’t change that outcome no matter what but with steppenwolf it could have been another outcome

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand what you're saying. Whatever age Barry #2 is, he's different from 18y-o Barry #1 and had an altogether different life. Barry would know he is in an alternate reality just from that fact. There was no reason at all for him to try and get Barry #2 powers if my understanding of the movie is correct
Right. That timeline was doomed no matter what. Barry actually made it worse by bringing Kara out, giving Zod the access to her DNA

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Bro, the CGI for the hospital scene and the time coliseum were :trash: . Babies and faces looking like they were used from the ChatGPT AI software. :mjlol:

Im not even one of these CGI sluts who pays much attention to all the SFX, but this one made me notice the shytty CGI instantly. :huhldup:

I’ll say that the cameo CGI at the end was passable tho.
The hospital scene didn’t bother me at all but like I said before cgi really doesn’t bother me

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Keaton, Flash, Rookie Flash and Supergirl vs Zod, Faora, The Giant Kryptonian and DOZENS of Kryptonian foot soldiers and SEVERAL Kryptonian ships is skewed towards the Kryptonians. Barry wxplained it to young Barry, the Krytonians are super strong and super fast. Barry witnessed first hand how Superman alone could solo the ENTIRE Justice League 3 minutes after pulling a Lazarus.

Flip over to the Justice League movie and Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman vs Steppenwolf and the "mook" army of parademons, there's absolutely no question that the League is gonna win that battle. Now yes, Flash had to go back in time but that was the luckiest bad guy catching him with the luckiest shot after they took too long to line up the shot.

:yeshrug:

Breh we talking about Supergirl....not some rinky dink hero....she is almost as strong as Superman if not as strong as him with the help of 2 flashes and one very experienced batman....you can say she was sick and what not, but the reality is that Zods kryptonian soldiers weren't all that....the lady with zod got bodied by the rookie flash with the blade on his arm......AND they had time travel on their side.