‘The Flash’ official movie thread

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
My thinking is he only went back like a few minutes so it didn’t affect a whole lot compared to going back years and changing something significant

They were only going back for a few secs to
save batman and superwoman too at the end, but were talking about they couldn't save them because they had to let time run its course or some shyt.
. Can't stop Zod who superman alone took down, but they could reverse time to stop steppenwolf.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
They were only going back for a few mins to
save batman and superwoman too at the end, but were talking about they couldn't save them because they had to let time run its course or some shyt.
. Can't stop Zod who superman alone took down, but they could reverse time to stop steppenwolf.
Damn did you watch the movie? Batman explained yes you can go back and change time but certain things are inevitable the fulcrums and stuff. That was literally the whole plot of the movie lmao

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie is terrible and trash. Everything it tried to do the CW show did 10x better. Some of the worst cgi I have ever seen in a major movie. I don't know how they screwed it up when synder already visually laid the blueprint. Flash and action sequences were dope in the Snydercut. Keaton and zod were the only redeeming things in this movie.

And if they are really letting this flash director make the next batman movie then stick a fork in DC. Dude should never direct another comic book movie in his life.
Damn

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Damn did you watch the movie? Batman explained yes you can go back and change time but certain things are inevitable. That was literally the whole plot of the movie lmao

So why was it impossible to save superwoman and keaton batman from Zod but it was possible to save justice league from steppenwolf? :jbhmm:.....mind you there was 2 flashes, a superwoman and a batman against zod this time.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I liked it :manny: Definitely wasn’t expecting two of the cameos goddamn barry fukked up lol.

Affleck had a great sequence

Keaton had great sequences

The cgi wasn’t even bad at all

I kinda don’t like his portrayal of barry but it didn’t bother me in this one I liked when he was more serious his other version was more like wally but not in the good way

I’ll definitely be watching it again on Max looking forward to blue beetle and aquaman
Bro, the CGI for the hospital scene and the time coliseum were :trash: . Babies and faces looking like they were used from the ChatGPT AI software. :mjlol:

Im not even one of these CGI sluts who pays much attention to all the SFX, but this one made me notice the shytty CGI instantly. :huhldup:

I’ll say that the cameo CGI at the end was passable tho.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So why was it impossible to save superwoman and keaton batman from Zod but it was possible to save justice league from steppenwolf? :jbhmm:.....mind you there was 2 flashes, a superwoman and a batman against zod this time.
Because some things are just inevitable and can’t be changed. Simple as that.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I knew this movie was gonna be trash after all the shyt that happened behind the scenes and all the reshoots.