‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
This actually makes sense. A true multiverse would be chaotic, messy, slimy and malleable.

It's the same approach both companies make in their comics.
giphy.webp

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I feel like they're putting Flash in a weird position for any other movies going forward.

Considering you started with "Big multiversal chaos with two Flashes, three Batmen and a Supergirl," how are they gonna do another Flash movie where he fights Captain Cold or some shyt? General audiences are gonna look at that and be like, "That's some CW shyt. :camby:"

I wonder the same about Miles since his first box office movie was Spider-Verse.
You really gonna doubt James Gunn? He made the whole world cry about a racc00n. Now he has legit superheros.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This actually makes sense. A true multiverse would be chaotic, messy, slimy and malleable.

It's the same approach both companies make in their comics.
Keaton's explanation was pretty straight forward too...didn't need any magical or scientific mumbo jumbo

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
how does man of steel from 2013 have better CGI then this movie released in 2023? :mindblown:
shyt was wonky and looked like video game.

I explained in an earlier post, the issue is that VFX artists are overworked and many of the best VFX houses don't fukk with comic book movies anymore.

Expect to see more shytty CGI from DC and Marvel

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I explained in an earlier post, the issue is that VFX artists are overworked and many of the best VFX houses don't fukk with comic book movies anymore.

Expect to see more shytty CGI from DC and Marvel

I understand its due to VFX people being overworked and what not, but this movies CGi was on another level of trash.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I liked it :manny: Definitely wasn’t expecting two of the cameos goddamn barry fukked up lol.

Affleck had a great sequence

Keaton had great sequences

The cgi wasn’t even bad at all

I kinda don’t like his portrayal of barry but it didn’t bother me in this one I liked when he was more serious his other version was more like wally but not in the good way

I’ll definitely be watching it again on Max looking forward to blue beetle and aquaman

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
He’s gay and Jewish. :sas1:

Mu fukka did so much fukked up shyt that if we were in his position we’d be doing a 2-5 year bid. :shaq2:

His wikipedia page is retarded:

Since 2022, they have been accused of committing disorderly conduct, harassment, assault, and burglary, resulting in multiple widely publicized arrests and citations. They have also been accused of grooming minors.[1]

I guess he's one of those non-binary retards.