wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They are doubling down :dead:

They bet the farm on that clown Ezra and the film still flopped :mjlol:

They should have brought in Grant Gustin instead.
:wow: they really hyped this to hell and the general audience said, nah :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

The B cinema score isn't a good look. I feel like that's a worse omen than the 59% general audience tomato score. I read the variety article which mentioned Black Adam had a 67m 3-day opening weekend with a B+ cinema score, and finished with 168m for it's US run. So if Flash opens with a lower opening and lower score, they may have to hope it really catches on overseas.

Ultimately just throwing Batman (or multiple Batmen) at something doesn't necessarily guarantee box office success, even tho the marketing did the best it could to pitch it.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
They may have overestimated the Keaton stimulus. I was born in 86 and I BARELY care about Batman ‘89 and Returns. The animated series is what really locked me into the character. I seriously doubt later millennials and gen z’ers were clamoring to see Keaton put the cowl on again.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
how does man of steel from 2013 have better CGI then this movie released in 2023? :mindblown:
shyt was wonky and looked like video game.

I liked Michael Keaton batman....Wasn't really fan of emo superwoman. Ezra Miller was OK. Story could have been tighter. Has some good moments, but doesn't really come together like it should.

Its funny that the two superhero movies released in June - Across the spiderverse and this have basically a very diffrent views on fate.....Knew this was not gonna be DOPE when they did Rick Famuyiwa dirty.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
They are doubling down :dead:

Lmao. People were really thinking that Keaton nostalgia would push this into 800m+ territory.

They decided to keep doubling down on the failed Snyderverse despite the general public despising it plus decided to put out a movie with the degenerate Ezra and so this is what they get.

I hope Gunn can save things but he needs to really make sure the general public understands that the new movies will have nothing to do with the shytty Snyder films.

Daps
The mental health joke made me laugh :mjlol:

By the way, watching it bootleg right now :umad:

Told yall I wasn't supporting child groomer pedophiles, abusers and cult leaders.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Either it's not explained well enough or at all, but Barry apparently time traveled to a different universe altogether.
It was the same Barry he crossed paths with, so it couldn’t be a third Barry since the ending shows it wasn’t.
Or at least that's what I got from it.

:manny:

The thing is, Crusty Barry already had the powers before Earth 1 Barry met Barry 2. How could that be if that was the first time Barry met Barry 2?

but there's more to flash than not remembering his childhood.
Once Barry 2 gets into the differences between their lives, especially about the night everything was supposed to go down...that should've given Barry 1 a :jbhmm: moment and think this might not be his reality, and especially timeline.
Again, our memory can’t remember everything from our life. They never talked about the big night with his mom because he changed the timeline. Everything was the same until he put the can in the basket. His mom survives and in turn that day is just another ordinary day with nothing memorable happening. :shaq2:

If the writer(s) did a better job we wouldn’t be having this discussion. There coulda been a scene where they Barry talks about their past and there are moments that are the same for both. Maybe they did do it, but. I can’t remember.

Another way to look at it is dude was so overwhelmed with everything he couldn’t think of minute things. :manny:

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If the writer(s) did a better job we wouldn’t be having this discussion. There coulda been a scene where they Barry’s talk about their past and there are moments that are the same for both. Maybe they did do it, but. I can’t remember.
I agree. writing was all over the place

the only thing i really enjoyed was the What if... of the movie stars in the alt reality

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
b225cgbthl6b1.jpg

:mjlol:.