‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Wasted opportunity especially when you got across the spider verse doing it right.

:francis:

I had hoped it would be more like man of steal but it was nothing but action comedy.

Keaton still bringing the same energie, kara was fine as fukk.

my man NIC CAGE :banderas:i would pay money to see a solo movie from him

Again DC needs to find their own style and stick with it. Dont copy the marvel formula it isnt even working for marvel anymore.

This could have been great if they didnt force a joke every 5 minutes
Sorry man, that was a totally unrealistic expectation. Warner Bros has been pretty damn clear in communicating that they don’t want Snyder’s headier take on the genre. They want to be like Marvel.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Extremely Disappointed in this Film

- this movie never knew what it wanted to be, never had clear cut identity
- rushed scenes
- TOO much Ezra (I dont understand DC love affair with him, he simply isn't that good of an actor, just surface level "comedic" relief

This felt like a weak C level MCU movie parody, even though this was said to be amazing. SuperGirl + Keaton (which is ok, Im not the biggest Keaton mark) were the highlights.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

“The idea, of course, is… we are in the perspective of The Flash,” Muschietti said. “Everything is distorted in terms of lights and textures. We enter this ‘waterworld’ which is basically being in Barry’s POV. It was part of the design, so if it looks a little weird to you that was intended.”
:laff:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

calh45

Cal
Daps
Ok but..

he pushed Flash into that time line before they even met. Wouldn’t alternate Barry not get powers until after they crossed paths?

Crusty Barry was doing loops in the future battle ahead of where he pushed Future Barry out. He needed to be Future Barry to be the catalyst for his powers, and in terms of timeline he was ahead of where he pushed Future Barry out of the sphere, so being able to push him out made sense. I think that's where they implied everything got broken. Crusty Barry would've never gotten his powers, and gone on a date with Iris, if Future Barry just "let it go" and basically let Crusty Barry become the "primary" Barry with the parents and Iris. Future Barry overthinking the entire scenario involving his powers resulted in him creating his own barrier to return to his "time" by giving Crusty Barry powers. Crusty Barry killing himself removed the block. One of them had to die along with his mom for Future Barry to exist where in the "future" with his powers.

Or at least that's what I got from it.

:manny:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The announcement of the reboot put this and Aquaman 2 in a no win situation but it had to be done cause they need a reboot.

MCU needs a reboot too. Where the fukk are the X-Men :rudy: The only thing they had left was Guardians and now that's over. Nobody cares about all these mid comics
we never got that amanda waller series :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
we never got that amanda waller series :mjcry:

Didn't James Gunn say a Waller series is still coming? He's keeping some actors and actresses mainly ones he's worked with.

I don't know why everyone is harping on the Ezra Miller shyt, do you really think he's coming back? Lol @VoxSphere74 This film and Aquaman 2 are the last of the remaining these execs ain't have nothin to do with.

He won't be part of the reboot. I doubt he ever works in Hollywood again.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Didn't James Gunn say a Waller series is still coming? He's keeping some actors and actresses mainly ones he's worked with.

I don't know why everyone is harping on the Ezra Miller shyt, do you really think he's coming back? Lol @VoxSphere74 This film and Aquaman 2 are the last of the remaining these execs ain't have nothin to do with.

He won't be part of the reboot. I doubt he ever works in Hollywood again.
what about blue beetle?

isn't that a pre-gunn flick?