‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't understand what you're saying. Whatever age Barry #2 is, he's different from 18y-o Barry #1 and had an altogether different life. Barry would know he is in an alternate reality just from that fact. There was no reason at all for him to try and get Barry #2 powers if my understanding of the movie is correct
i agree.

when he saw pics of Barry 2's happy family and not having any memories of that timeline that should instantly clue in that he's in a different reality.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't understand what you're saying. Whatever age Barry #2 is, he's different from 18y-o Barry #1 and had an altogether different life. Barry would know he is in an alternate reality just from that fact. There was no reason at all for him to try and get Barry #2 powers if my understanding of the movie is correct

The way you can see it is he didn’t get to complete his life cycle Up until the date he left because he was thrown into that timeline, therefore making it incomplete. Let’s not try to act like we’re gonna understand how the mind works in time travel. :heh:

And this is the first introduction to the Dc multiverse, so how would he know about alternate realities?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When they lied and said this was the greatest comic movie ever and decided to hide the fact that their superstar was an assaulting, grooming, burglarizing, cult leader I’m sure they didn’t even expect for it to do this poorly :mjlol:

You know your movie is ass when a Keaton Batman stimulus can’t even save you :wow:
Hopefully this is the end of the Miller-Flash chapter.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Wasted opportunity especially when you got across the spider verse doing it right.

:francis:

I had hoped it would be more like man of steal but it was nothing but action comedy.

Keaton still bringing the same energie, kara was fine as fukk.

my man NIC CAGE :banderas:i would pay money to see a solo movie from him

Again DC needs to find their own style and stick with it. Dont copy the marvel formula it isnt even working for marvel anymore.

This could have been great if they didnt force a joke every 5 minutes

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
@Deltron @MischievousMonkey , let’s not act like we remember everything from our life. I can’t recall what I did last week. I look at old pictures and don’t remember taking them. :skip:
but there's more to flash than not remembering his childhood.

Once Barry 2 gets into the differences between their lives, especially about the night everything was supposed to go down...that should've given Barry 1 a :jbhmm: moment and think this might not be his reality, and especially timeline.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Some in the film room hate “that kiddy bullshyt” but I guess it’s only when certain studios do it :mjgrin:

Nah its the same for marvel but marvel has been doing it since day one hence the marvel formula.

But DC hasnt, problem is they dont know what to do go more serious like man of steel or action comedy like this. Pick one thats all im saying.

I know super hero movies have to be for everyone but then you have the batman which restores the feeling of finally seeing a super hero movie for grown ups

And im like DC this is you lane just keep doing this.

Also the trailer made it look like it was going to be a more serious movie which threw me off.

Anyway it is what it is. Wasted money tbh

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i didn't hate this. i didn't love this. i enjoyed some parts. i thought some parts were ridiculous or bad. i have zero passion for this shyt anymore. granted, this is a lame duck and i'm more of an MCU guy, but the magic is dead. 3 movies come out a year that are truly memorable at most. just make all superhero movies in Spider-verse style now, fukk the rest. Guardians was good. Wakanda Forever was pretty good. i'm never thinking about them again, unless the context is, "name mcu movies that aren't dogshyt anymore."