‘The Flash’ official movie thread

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I can't remember, but didn't Zod's ship show up before he realized the date he got his powers? Plus I don't think he realized it was a different reality until he talked to Keaton about the multiverse. Being a hero in a world with no heroes can only explain the reason he pushed Barry 2 to get them.
Zod showed up after any of them get their powers I think, when he sees Zod he reminisces about how it was to try and save people that day, and by that time they already had gone into the lab and got Barry #2 his powers

And I don't get how he doesn't instantly understand the reality is different, I mean his mother is alive and the other version of himself goes to school, on dates, has long hair and a different upbringing, from that alone and the fact that he was still existing with his powers in this new reality he should have understood that he was a different being from Barry #2

In my humble opinion

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Zod showed up after any of them get their powers I think, when he sees Zod he reminisces about how it was to try and save people that day, and by that time they already had gone into the lab and got Barry #2 his powers

And I don't get how he doesn't instantly understand the reality is different, I mean his mother is alive and the other version of himself goes to school, on dates, has long hair and a different upbringing, from that alone and the fact that he was still existing with his powers in this new reality he should have understood that he was a different being from Barry #2

In my humble opinion
he would to have to be an absolute retard to not realize it was a different reality/time, once he saw himself as a teen

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It was like a less swaggy spider-verse but i enjoyed it, mostly the second half. I actually found the first half of the movie extremely bad, bad cgi, bad acting, bad plot, etc. this movie was a good way to dead snyderverse and start fresh 6/10

Movie is only worth it for batman and the Spanish chick playing super girl is hot :yeshrug:

Chick that plays iris is kind of goofy looking

Both Ezra’s annoyed me, he sucks. Glad he’s done in hollywood
They suck and they are done :ufdup:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A strong 2.7 movie. This has been the best Barry (both of them) and Ezra was great. Very well paced. Loved the score. The CGI was bad but it worked for the movie. Haven't laughed that much in a movie in a long time. I enjoyed Kara in the limited time she was on screen. I'm glad DCEU is over now, I hope Gunn gives it well needed makeover.

Obviously the CGI was bad but the coliseum of time was great idea. The CGI head when both Barrys on screen though, was certainly a choice. If you've seen No Way Home, the Superman and Batman cameos weren't that surprising but surprising. Nic Cage lmao. Clooney finally left his house for once.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

In my humble opinion
Barry 2 is only 18. He thought he was in an earlier timeline. And he ended up committing the butterfly effect, so things changed. And he wasn’t aware of alternate realities until meeting Keaton.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Box Office Is Tanking:

When they lied and said this was the greatest comic movie ever and decided to hide the fact that their superstar was an assaulting, grooming, burglarizing, cult leader I’m sure they didn’t even expect for it to do this poorly :mjlol:

You know your movie is ass when a Keaton Batman stimulus can’t even save you :wow:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Barry 2 is only 18. He thought he was in an earlier timeline. And he ended up committing the butterfly effect, so things changed. And he wasn’t aware of alternate realities until meeting Keaton.
I don't understand what you're saying. Whatever age Barry #2 is, he's different from 18y-o Barry #1 and had an altogether different life. Barry would know he is in an alternate reality just from that fact. There was no reason at all for him to try and get Barry #2 powers if my understanding of the movie is correct