‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Both. MCU actually had some good stuff but there was a lot of trash (not just recently) like the Iron Man sequels and the Thor movies were people were hyping them and now everyone agrees they were meh
I can definitely agree with that but iron man 2 grew on me. Thor movies ok but i do like ragnorok the most. Phase 3 got the most hits for them.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I’m still trying to wrap my head around how old Barry and young Barry were able to occupy the same time sphere. :dwillhuh: :patrice: :dahell:
The simple answer is he broke time and space multiple times over.

shyt was fly as hell. Miles going full Morales in Spider Verse might be the GOAT sequence in any comic book movie so it's not fair they were back to back, but this might be the best sneaky reboot movie ever.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The simple answer is he broke time and space multiple times over.

shyt was fly as hell. Miles going full Morales in Spider Verse might be the GOAT sequence in any comic book movie so it's not fair they were back to back, but this might be the best sneaky reboot movie ever.
Ok but..

he pushed Flash into that time line before they even met. Wouldn’t alternate Barry not get powers until after they crossed paths?

Daps
Lol, you must live a shytty miserable life

Or maybe he's someone tired of the multiverse, going back in time messing up the future bringing back multiple iterations of the same character that Marvel has run into the ground

4/10

Very Dissapointed

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I just came back from seeing it. It was rough at some points but....

After the OG Barry got his powers back shyt got super lit. Supergirl and Batman dying definitely caught me by surprise. I thought they would pull off a victory somehow but hell nah. I enjoyed seeing Zod and Faora return even though they didn't really have that much screen time.

Supergirl got washed badly :picard: but damn did she looked good in that suit :whew:

I enjoyed the Superman cameos and the Nicholas Cage one caught me all the way by surprise. I kept wondering who tf is that until the camera finally revealed his face but the CGI was awful. The CGI was awful throughout portions of this movie and at certain points I felt like I was watching cut scenes from a video game. I can't understand how a movie with this budget and all the time they had to release it still wound up having such piss poor CGI :gucci:

The zoom reveal was dope.

My biggest gripes with this movie was the CGI and all the time the film wasted on frivolous things. I. E. Barry running naked through the streets. I wish the execution of this movie could've been better because I did like a lot of the things it attempted but failed at. But overall I enjoyed this movie. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be but it was enjoyable nontheless.

I would love to see Sasha Calle return as Supergirl at some point.

Michael Keaton did his thing. He was kicking ass all throughout the movie but Batman plot armor finally didn't work against Kryptonians :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm torn on the way the new DC regime handled these movies they had in the can. I guess there's nothing they could do. They had to announce the reboot was coming and do the press tour for that but I think it killed the buzz for The Flash and probably killed interest in Aquaman 2.

But their hands were tied, it was time for a reboot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just came back from seeing it. It was rough at some points but....

After the OG Barry got his powers back shyt got super lit. Supergirl and Batman dying definitely caught me by surprise. I thought they would pull off a victory somehow but hell nah. I enjoyed seeing Zod and Faora return even though they didn't really have that much screen time.

Supergirl got washed badly :picard: but damn did she looked good in that suit :whew:

I enjoyed the Superman cameos and the Nicholas Cage one caught me all the way by surprise. I kept wondering who tf is that until the camera finally revealed his face but the CGI was awful. The CGI was awful throughout portions of this movie and at certain points I felt like I was watching cut scenes from a video game. I can't understand how a movie with this budget and all the time they had to release it still wound up having such piss poor CGI :gucci:

The zoom reveal was dope.

My biggest gripes with this movie was the CGI and all the time the film wasted on frivolous things. I. E. Barry running naked through the streets. I wish the execution of this movie could've been better because I did like a lot of the things it attempted but failed at. But overall I enjoyed this movie. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be but it was enjoyable nontheless.

I would love to see Sasha Calle return as Supergirl at some point.

Michael Keaton did his thing. He was kicking ass all throughout the movie but Batman plot armor finally didn't work against Kryptonians :russ:

Most movies these days have piss poor CGI because the VFX artists are overworked and don't get paid enough and there's also a lot of top of the line VFX artists who refuse to work on these Marvel and DC tentpoles anymore.

This is something that's actually been a huge problem in Hollywood but nobody wants to talk about it. Obviously you have outliers like Avatar because James Cameron has his own people and is innovating technology as they make the movies.

Or a guy like Denis where you know Dune is going to look beautiful because he's secured the top people in the industry who like working with him.

Or like The Batman where they don't have use a lot of special effects because Matt Reeves wanted to go more practical.

GOTG Vol. 3 looked mostly good, especially all the scenes with Rocket but most of these comic book movies that are heavily reliant on CGI have been looking like trash.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more strikes in the industry. Everyone besides the producers and studio heads are underpaid.

Daps
The justification for him having his twin get powers too made no sense to me
I thought that he realized that by coming into this world - or getting knocked into it - that he changed both past and future and now young Barry had that date instead of being in the lab and getting zapped.
If young Barry doesn't get zapped then current Barry ain't the Flash anymore.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This movie was not very good. IMO the CGI is even worse than BP1 just because it was terrible in so many different parts of the movie, as opposed to the BPs final fight. The stupid way Ezra runs is still stupid although it was funny when he tried to run and realized he had no speed.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I thought that he realized that by coming into this world - or getting knocked into it - that he changed both past and future and now young Barry had that date instead of being in the lab and getting zapped.
If young Barry doesn't get zapped then current Barry ain't the Flash anymore.
Yeah but he doesn't need to be the Flash since he already saved his mother and hates this supeerhero shyt. Plus why would he be affected by whatever happens to Barry #2, they're clearly different entities

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah but he doesn't need to be the Flash since he already saved his mother and hates this supeerhero shyt. Plus why would he be affected by whatever happens to Barry #2, they're clearly different entities

I can't remember, but didn't Zod's ship show up before he realized the date he got his powers? Plus I don't think he realized it was a different reality until he talked to Keaton about the multiverse. Being a hero in a world with no heroes can only explain the reason he pushed Barry 2 to get them.