‘The Flash’ official movie thread

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I enjoyed it, good theatre experience.

I agree with others that this movie did not start out great. The Batfleck actions scenes were dope but they should've thought of something else with Flash and the hospital, went on too long and the CGI was awful. In addition, his "friends" and boss, even Iris, shyt doesn't really go anywhere, you could've cut all of those scenes and the movie still works.

But the rest of the movie, getting into the time travel is pretty great. Keaton :wow:, Supergirl was good too. Ezra was pretty good too in playing 2 Barrys.

I lost my shyt when I saw Nic Cage Superman, and George Clooney. I 100% thought that was going to be Christian Bale before the reveal.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they're putting Flash in a weird position for any other movies going forward.

Considering you started with "Big multiversal chaos with two Flashes, three Batmen and a Supergirl," how are they gonna do another Flash movie where he fights Captain Cold or some shyt? General audiences are gonna look at that and be like, "That's some CW shyt. :camby:"

I wonder the same about Miles since his first box office movie was Spider-Verse.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was solid. My expectations were high, so maybe I felt a little underwhelmed (my friend, another hardcore comic geek, felt the same). We did get enough of Keaton, and his fight scenes were good. I liked Kara, but she coulda had more screen time to shine.

Glad I’m not the only one who felt the hospital scene was over done. I was hoping for a Batman baddie when the street started to collapse, but we just got some random jobbers. :ld:

The cameos were great. I was hoping for a little more spread throughout the film, but what we got was good. I was not expecting those 2 cameos. :wow:

The end-credits scene was useless. :shaq2:

I wasn’t sure if I could sit through an Ezra Miller Flash movie, but he wasn’t bad. Even the young version was tolerable. Still don’t care for him as Barry Allen tho. Also, they made dude half-latino. :skip:

This might be the first time I saw a film on release date (besides the occasional midnight/Thursday release,”) and I was surprised how empty the theater was.

I was not expecting Nic Cage Supes. That was dope to see. :ehh:

Clooney showing up had my friend and I pop like crazy. I knew something was up when they tried hiding him. I thought Keaton was gonna show up again and my friend thought Bale. Besides the 2 of us, everyone else was :dwillhuh:

7.5/10. Might benefit on a rewatch.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they're putting Flash in a weird position for any other movies going forward.

how are they gonna do another Flash movie where he fights Captain Cold or some shyt?
Reverse Flash, Trickster, Zoom, The Thinker, Mirror Master....any and all of them could be a lead villain for a Flash movie. Especially in the right hands.

Besides, it's the Flash, it's always time travel, multiverse, dimensions and super science.

:yeshrug:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Ezra was pretty good too in playing 2 Barrys.

108d4eed-ab71-4bb5-984b-5fd6746dc61e_text.gif

27375639-702d-4541-a96c-02ad15852e84_text.gif