‘The Flash’ official movie thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly think DC knew this movie was going to be mid and underperform (at least on the publishing side).

Usually when these Marvel and DC movies come out they try to rush out new comics with the character, but DC didn't even bother with a new Barry Allen comic (except for a movie tie in).

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm a big BATMAN 89 fan. One of the first major event movies I remember seeing in the theaters. That movie was the Avengers of its time. The hype was unreal. So I am wanting to see Keaton but I'm not at all interested in the flash as a character and especially Ezra dude. He sucks.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie is terrible and trash. Everything it tried to do the CW show did 10x better. Some of the worst cgi I have ever seen in a major movie. I don't know how they screwed it up when synder already visually laid the blueprint. Flash and action sequences were dope in the Snydercut. Keaton and zod were the only redeeming things in this movie.

And if they are really letting this flash director make the next batman movie then stick a fork in DC. Dude should never direct another comic book movie in his life.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I liked it, had a nice time

Slept a lil bit at a part tho

The justification for him having his twin get powers too made no sense to me

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anyway we saw it, it's pretty good! Keaton was great throughout it, the action scene with Affleck was dope and say what you want about Ezra Miller but he put in a good performance playing two different Barry's with two different personalities. They felt like different people.

There's a lot of heart in this movie. Barry's Mom is a good actress.

The action scenes were mostly dope, there's only a couple spots where the CGI bothered me.

The end had us laughing like hell... Pretty good :troll:

It's not the greatest movie ever but it's good. Worth the watch. I'll watch it again when it's on VOD. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Weren’t they just predicting over 100 mil a few weeks ago?

If this does anything less than 100 mil, that’s a huge disappointment regardless of the DCU changes, ezra or any other factors going into this.

Not really, everyone knows that DC is resetting. But these movies were already done so :manny:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say what you will about Snyder but he does not let his cgi go unfinished/polished.

The superman mustache fiasco happened because he left the movie

It's crazy how Snyder did the finishing post-production touches and added shoots of the Snyder Cut in his GARAGE. And the final product was amazing in comparison to this BS.