‘The Flash’ official movie thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Just finished in imax… best DC movie … and overall… the shyt was iiight.. I’ll give it a 9.3/10…. Into the spider verse gets a 9.35/10

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was like a less swaggy spider-verse but i enjoyed it, mostly the second half. I actually found the first half of the movie extremely bad, bad cgi, bad acting, bad plot, etc. this movie was a good way to dead snyderverse and start fresh 6/10

Movie is only worth it for batman and the Spanish chick playing super girl is hot :yeshrug:

Chick that plays iris is kind of goofy looking

Both Ezra’s annoyed me, he sucks. Glad he’s done in hollywood

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Saw it tonight. I liked it, but the 2nd half was way better than the first.

The Nicolas Cage cameo was a DEEP pull. It made me feel make a total dork because I was the only one marking out when I saw his face.

At first I though it was gonna be the Brandon Routh Superman, but when I saw the giant spider I instantly though about the Kevin Smith story and I'm like, "naw it can't be" then they showed Cage's face I couldn't believe it.

The CGI on those falling babies was ridiculously bad.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Saw it tonight. I liked it, but the 2nd half was way better than the first.

The Nicolas Cage cameo was a DEEP pull. It made me fill make a total dork because I was the only one marking out when I saw his face.

At first I though it was gonna be the Brandon Routh Superman, but when I saw the giant spider I instantly though about the Kevin Smith story and I'm like, "naw it can't be" then they showed Cage's face I couldn't believe it.

The CGI on those falling babies was ridiculously bad.

i honestly dont know how that baby scene went through post without no one giving it another pass through. Like it just looked unfinished and there was a point where i was wondering if they were just fake babies for some reason. Weird to have such a high budget movie like this with such glaringly bad cgi, I’d expect to see something like that on network tv in the 2000’s

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Just finished in imax… best DC movie … and overall… the shyt was iiight.. I’ll give it a 9.3/10…. Into the spider verse gets a 9.35/10

Not even close to a 9 :mjlol: A 6/10 is more accurate

Amateur hour music.

Terrible CGI. Worse than Love and Thunder

The dialogue was awful.

And the plot was terrible. Particularly with including Zod and Faora while excluding Cavill. .