‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yeah im totally done with the theatres when it comes to these comic book joints :mjlol:

parts of this were dope but I think most of this movie was shown in the trailers so it felt kinda spoiled too

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Sony (remember who made No Way Home) and the Arrowverse did the multiverse shyt much better than the actual DC and Marvel main universe :manny:

Pretty sure Sony just distributes the Spider-Man movies, while Marvel actually produces them

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Thought it fell apart hard in the back half but I still enjoyed my time overall with the flick. Movie definitely has a nice charm to it.

CGI threw me off at first, it’s very intensive on that end, and so did Ezra’s hyper flamboyant portrayal as Barry but he ended up getting a few laughs out of me. That stoner laugh of his was comical, and a little overboard too lol. It was also cool to see Keaton’s Bats moving around like he never left.

Must be nice having Kiersey Clemons following you around damn near everywhere.
full

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm sorry the movie was trash. The CGI was CW The Flash bad and at least CW had a valid excuse of not ever having a budget. There's no excuse for a 300M budget film to have this embarrassingly horrible CGI. And speaking of the CW, when they did the Crisis of Infinite Earths, all of those cameo appearances to include the Ezra Miller cameo with done right, this felt rag-tagged in and mostly pointless. And you can tell this went through so many different screenwriters, editors, and directors' hands. The story narratively was all over the place. That's the biggest thing I cannot understand, you have a solid BLUEPRINT laid out for you from both the source material and animated Flashpoint movie. Even the CW's The Flash did flashpoint a big better than this. Zod was a COMPLETE WASTE. I get what the actor was talking about when he said his role was more or less mid. Most of the jokes were forced and ham-fisted. I was more annoyed by this movie.
I’m tired of you got damn marvel sta…..oh wait :mjgrin:

I’m mad these nikkas really hid Ezra in the shadows, hyped this as the best comic movie of all time and did that :wow: