‘The Flash’ official movie thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This nikka @valet dropping a whole post of spoilers without putting them in spoiler tags.

Nxgga... :mjtf:
The first paragraph says minor spoilers. If you want NO spoilers skip this. But I'm talking about the characters. that's all in the 1st paragraph.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just came from the theater. The movie is good BUT not as great as people are hyping it up to be. The Flash is one of my favorite superheroes and while I was never a fan of Ezra Miller playing Barry Allen, he did a better job in this film than in Justice League.

Seeing Keaton as Batman made me feel like I was a kid again. :mjcry: That's my GOAT Batman actor.

The scenes with Barry's mom had a brother like :mjcry:. Makes me want to go give my mom a big hug.:mjcry:

Sasha Calle was cool as Supergirl. She played her part well. Shame we won't get to see her again in the role.

Michael Shannon's Zod was good but he really didn't do much. Same with Faora. I don't even think she had any lines at all in the movie. Shannon seemed like he was going through the motions for this movie.

The CGI in this film was:scust:, especially in the first action scene. It was a dope sequence but the CGI almost look like some PS3/XBox 360 graphics. :scust:

As far as cameos:
We got a CGI cameo of Christopher Reeve Superman as well as the 80s Supergirl.

CGI of Adam West Batman.

The Jay Garrick Flash from the The Flash tv series made a brief appearance.

The George Reeves Superman from the 50s Superman tv show was shown in CGI.

Nicholas Cage as Superman made a brief appearance. If your a nerd like me, you should be aware that Cage was going to be Superman in the 90s in a Tim Burton film. One of the scenes that was supposed to be in the film was Superman fighting a giant spider. Well the scene was later put in the Will Smith movie, Wild, Wild, West. The scene got a good laugh from the audience.

I was expecting more cameos like the 90s Flash, Grant Gustin's Flash, Linda Carter Wonder Woman, etc but nothing.

Overall the movie was good and I recommend it. Again people are overhyping it. It's a good movie but definitely not the greatest comic book movie and not even the greatest DC comic movie. I give the movie a B-.

The worst Batman on film, George Clooney ends up being Batman in the DCEU at the end. It was a cool little thing that got a good laugh from the audience.

This does not live up to the hype what so ever lmfao.

It is a solid movie that accomplished it's job But folks were making this sound like Infinity Wars.

This had some of the worst CGI I've seen since Black Panther

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This does not live up to the hype what so ever lmfao.

It is a solid movie that accomplished it's job But folks were making this sound like Infinity Wars.

This had some of the worst CGI I've seen since Black Panther
Damn it was really act 3 train fight black Panther bad?? :ohhh:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nxgga, I don't care if you was just spoiling the company that did the special effects, if it's a spoiler, put it in a spoiler tag. :what:
I dont understand why yall can't skip it if it says minor spoilers. I've been doing these minor spoiler reviews for years.

Daps
I dont understand why yall can't skip it if it says minor spoilers. I've been doing these minor spoiler reviews for years.

Why can't you just put it in a spoiler tag? :what:

If I and another poster are asking you to do it, why not just do it? We trying to read the thread and we don't want somebody to quote something you said and get spoiled, even with a minor spoiling :what:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
7/10. I think I'm being generous. I'm leaning more towards 6/10 than 8/10 because i know 7/10 is usually a safe rating.
One thing that i don't think is a spoiler that i'll say is it seemed like they used a slightly better version of the CW's Flash running graphics. :scust:
-a few cool things happened with the flash using his powers
-if you've seen flashpoint the cartoon you basically know the plot to this.
-the Man of Steel type of Kryptonion fights will always be cool. And makes me realize how dumb people were that shytted on that movie. Zod and his crew are always dope on screen. It's too Bad Dwayne fukked up whatever situation he had with Black Adam because Black Adam vs Zod's crew would be dope.
-a few cameos like Nicolas Cage Superman, Classic Superman, Chris Reeves Super man, Old school ZAPP! POW! Batman, probably a few others during the incursions. Clooney Bruce Wayne was aight.
-Barry Allen 2 was a little to manic and over the top and ended up being extremely annoying.
-Kara Zor El had a cool first fight.
-the speed force was kind of janky.

edit: and their explanation of time and the multiverse was bullshyt for them to call themselves sending a slug a the MCU. You gotta have a much better multiverse/time explanation than...spaghetti. :what:
-

Last edited:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why can't you just put it in a spoiler tag? :what:

If I and another poster are asking you to do it, why not just do it? We trying to read the thread and we don't want somebody to quote something you said and get spoiled, even with a minor spoiling :what:
I been did it hours ago because you asked. I'm just saying if I see minors spoilers, even if somebody quotes it, I'm reading passed it.