‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a burn victim after fukking with Injustice Supes. I didnt care about this movie at all until i saw they incorporated my favorite DC movie MOS and giving my man Zod a chance for more quotables. Thats been the best final fight scene so far to me in the DC universe with aquaman coming in 2nd

:ohhh:
:ohhh:

Im most excited to see Zod again myself:wow:

Might even get to interact with some actors who arent stiff as a board this time:mjlol:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

tumblr_nlg4pe4oBn1qz9wlpo1_500.gif

Daps
Social media reactions are out after the CinemaCon screening

I wish I could celebrate this with yall, brehs... but I see that they about to rehabilitate Ezra Miller. As long as he returns all the stolen underage pawgs by the time this drops and promises to ask before stealing any more, watch him get celebrated while Jonothan Majors gets buried.

:scust:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I wish I could celebrate this with yall, brehs... but I see that they about to rehabilitate Ezra Miller. As long as he returns all the stolen underage pawgs by the time this drops and promises to ask before stealing any more, watch him get celebrated while Jonothan Majors gets buried.

:scust:
Was she underage? I heard the broad was like 21 when he supposedly kidnapped her

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Daps
Underage?

UNDERAGE. :sitdown:

According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, the parents claim: “Ezra uses violence, intimidation, threat of violence, fear, paranoia, delusions, and drugs to hold sway over a young adolescent Tokata.”

The documents state that a then 23-year-old Miller first met with an underage Iron Eyes – when they were 12 – during a visit to Standing Rock Reservation in North Dakota.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
UNDERAGE. :sitdown:

I mean If we cancel him then we gotta cancel prince for doing the same thing with Mayte :manny: and other broads. He used to actually sleep with them, he didn't have sex with them but actually slept with them in his bed

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Daps
I mean If we cancel him then we gotta cancel prince for doing the same thing with Mayte :manny: and other broads. He used to actually sleep with them, he didn't have sex with them but actually slept with them in his bed

Take up for white child molesters by juelzin and trying to put blame on another black man, brehs. :sitdown:

Yall sick negroes are so eager to save Massa that you will throw dirt on a black man's name.

I bet you that ain't no white people looking at the Jonathan Majors situation talking about "I mean if we cancel him, then we gotta cancel Sean Connery, Dana White, Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Nicolas Cage, and the list goes ON AND ON for beating their wives and girlfriends."

You are SICK!

Daps
To be fair. That person is denying everything and even calling her parents the abusive ones.

The girl that Jonathan Majors allegedly choked and hit is saying it didn't happen and everybody is saying that she's a brainwashed victim.

Why can't that same thing be true for this girl who was 12 when Ezra started grooming her?

Y'all will say anything to take up for White ppl!

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Take up for white child molesters by juelzin and trying to put blame on another black man, brehs. :sitdown:

Yall sick negroes are so eager to save Massa that you will throw dirt on a black man's name.

I bet you that ain't no white people looking at the Jonathan Majors situation talking about "I mean if we cancel him, then we gotta cancel Sean Connery, Dana White, Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn, Nicolas Cage, and the list goes ON AND ON for beating their wives and girlfriends."

You are SICK!
Suck My dìck faggit I actually support Jonathan Majors. Bottom line, the bytch was 18 and I'm still watching the flash. Prince is weird enough to do some sus shìt so I wouldn't put it past him. And its Arguable he used violence too, because when Mayte went into labor he actually held off on paramedics from actually treating her for a good amount of time. So she was in pain half the time.

I bet you gonna say MJ wasn't a pedo either when the evidence was Blatantly there