‘The Flash’ official movie thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don't trust these early reviews which are usually fan boys. 2nd trailer is dope but not totally sold on this :patrice:
Van lathan was talking about conversations he had with people at warner, who were like "we absolutely don't want to promote the movie because of Ezra...but it's literally so fukking good we have to put it out"

Like they're talking about it like this a masterpiece. Like if Robert Downey beat up a woman on camera before infinity war...they're handcuffed by the goodness of flash :wow:

We'll see

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Van lathan was talking about conversations he had with people at warner, who were like "we literally don't want to promote the movie because of Ezra...but it's literally so fukking good we have to put it out"

Like they're talking about it like this a masterpiece. Like if Robert Downey beat up a woman on camera before infinity war...they're handcuffed by the goodness of flash :wow:

We'll see
Yeah, that what I was saying in one of the threads about Flash/Ezra.

They hype was ridiculous early, that the movie must've been great that great that execs were like "fukk that, y'all seeing this shyt :hubie: "

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks like a burn victim after fukking with Injustice Supes. I didnt care about this movie at all until i saw they incorporated my favorite DC movie MOS and giving my man Zod a chance for more quotables. Thats been the best final fight scene so far to me in the DC universe with aquaman coming in 2nd

:ohhh:
:ohhh:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This hype for “Flash” feels different. I’m more curious about it on some “It’s THAT good? :patrice:

Even when Ezra got in trouble and reports were coming out that the executives are like :ohlawd::ahh::whoo::damn: just watching the rough cut I was like :lupe:

When James Gunn came out and said the movie was fire at first I was like “:comeon: Of course you say that cause you work there now..”

But then I thought about James Gunn’s resume and I was like “He usually doesn’t bullshyt :jbhmm:

WB is THAT confident in the movie they premiered a 95% finished film to critics a month before release just to get the word out and even critics who were critical of all the DC movies are saying it’s :wow:

I don’t want to get tricked like BvS because those trailers were fire..but these 2 trailers of “Flash” just feels…different :picard:

It’s gonna be wild where the top 3 movies out of the original DCEU is going to be:

Wonder Woman
Justice League: Snyder Cut
The Flash

Wild times..

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This hype for “Flash” feels different. I’m more curious about it on some “It’s THAT good? :patrice:

Even when Ezra got in trouble and reports were coming out that the executives are like :ohlawd::ahh::whoo::damn: just watching the rough cut I was like :lupe:

When James Gunn came out and said the movie was fire at first I was like “:comeon: Of course you say that cause you work there now..”

But then I thought about James Gunn’s resume and I was like “He usually doesn’t bullshyt :jbhmm:

WB is THAT confident in the movie they premiered a 95% finished film to critics a month before release just to get the word out and even critics who were critical of all the DC movies are saying it’s :wow:

I don’t want to get tricked like BvS because those trailers were fire..but these 2 trailers of “Flash” just feels…different :picard:

It’s gonna be wild where the top 3 movies out of the original DCEU is going to be:

Wonder Woman
Justice League: Snyder Cut
The Flash

Wild times..
Breh, Tom Cruise said the shyt was dope.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's the thing though.. now that a lot of people are calling it "one of the greatest ever" and all this... there's gonna be contrarian critics who shyt on it :mjlol:

This critics shyt has been a joke for a while now.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Here's the thing though.. now that a lot of people are calling it "one of the greatest ever" and all this... there's gonna be contrarian critics who shyt on it :mjlol:

This critics shyt has been a joke for a while now.
There was one i seen that did shyt on it. But even in his mini review he admits that movie has strong good elements and has a lot of fan service.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There was one i seen that did shyt on it. But even in his mini review he admits that movie has strong good elements and has a lot of fan service.

A lot of critics tried to shyt on Mario and the audience scores are through the roof and it's raking money hand over fist. If it's good, I'd expect it to do well with audiences unless people boycott it over Ezra Miller. But usually comic fans are full of shyt, so they probably won't boycott. Maybe some casuals will.