Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t wait to see Ezra on the red carpet :blessed:
anderson-paak.gif

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Jonathan Majors watching that weirdo get center stage promotion while his career gets shredded over some bony cacette's allegations :gucci:

Dude seriously needs to just talk to Feige and tell him he wants the same respect that weirdo is getting. :mjgrin:

And there's no way a movie with Ezra Miller is worth all this over the top :wow::takedat::whoo::ohlawd: hype.

Because I saw the trailer and it's a lot of cgi fight scenes and action but it's not it. It just isn't.

And it seems like they're trying to convince themselves it's amazing but really it might just be good. But they're so used to DC being garbage that comparatively speaking it looks far better than it is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Jonathan Majors watching that weirdo get center stage promotion while his career gets shredded over some bony cacette's allegations :gucci:

Dude seriously needs to just talk to Feige and tell him he wants the same respect that weirdo is getting. :mjgrin:

And there's no way a movie with Ezra Miller is worth all this over the top :wow::takedat::whoo::ohlawd: hype.

Because I saw the trailer and it's a lot of cgi fight scenes and action but it's not it. It just isn't.

And it seems like they're trying to convince themselves it's amazing but really it might just be good. But they're so used to DC being garbage that comparatively speaking it looks far better than it is.

Take your meds breh. Damn.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Hey man I hear you..but tell that to an executive that watched this movie and saw dollar signs like :gladbron:

And u out your mind seeing MICHAEL fukkING KEATEN as Batman for the first time in years and say “That’s not it..”

I mean that’s YOUR opinion…but them fanboys are gonna see this in FLOCKS.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Just because you don’t like some of their movies doesn’t make them all trash sir, can we be adults here or nah

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Wasn't interested in this but I saw the trailer yesterday while I was out eating with my girl and went
jurassic-park-what-the.gif

Definitely gotta see this...and what's with the Keaton Batman? I'm looking forward to seeing him but what timeline is this?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Hey man I hear you..but tell that to an executive that watched this movie and saw dollar signs like :gladbron:

And u out your mind seeing MICHAEL fukkING KEATEN as Batman for the first time in years and say “That’s not it..”

I mean that’s YOUR opinion…but them fanboys are gonna see this in FLOCKS.

Fair enough but it seems like DC has had so many flops and they've put so much on the line with firing Cavill, Gadot, bringing in Gunn, and embarrassing themselves by defending Ezra Miller that this has to be good.

Even if they have to force people to think so because in truth it's just an ok comic book movie.

And with the reviews they're likely untrustworthy because people are running on adrenaline and group think because you had people coming fresh out of the theaters for Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder saying :wow: :blessed: then a few weeks later after they've thought about it they're like :patrice:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wasn't interested in this but I saw the trailer yesterday while I was out eating with my girl and went
jurassic-park-what-the.gif

Definitely gotta see this...and what's with the Keaton Batman? I'm looking forward to seeing him but what timeline is this?
I think universes bleed into each other as a result of him messing with time.

Superman, Batman, and Flash were supposed to be at the Battle of Metropolis so time broke and just said f-k it. A Batman and a Supermember now exist to take their place.

Flash said in the trailer time has a pattern.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not going to theaters for this because fukk Ezra but I'll download it.