‘The Flash’ official movie thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The girl that Jonathan Majors allegedly choked and hit is saying it didn't happen and everybody is saying that she's a brainwashed victim.

Why can't that same thing be true for this girl who was 12 when Ezra started grooming her?

Y'all will say anything to take up for White ppl!
He ain't rape the bytch so who the hell cares? your heroes all ended up fuçking who they groomed so make it make sense

Daps
He ain't rape the bytch so who the hell cares? your heroes all ended up fuçking who they groomed so make it make sense

Suck My dìck faggit I actually support Jonathan Majors. Bottom line, the bytch was 18 and I'm still watching the flash. Prince is weird enough to do some sus shìt so I wouldn't put it past him. And its Arguable he used violence too, because when Mayte went into labor he actually held off on paramedics from actually treating her for a good amount of time. So she was in pain half the time.

I bet you gonna say MJ wasn't a pedo either when the evidence was Blatantly there

So all the white men are innocent but the black men are guilty. :mjpls:

I'm busy tonight but I will be back to make this plat thread before the week is out.

It's gonna be good. :mjgrin:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So all the white men are innocent but the black men are guilty. :mjpls:

I'm busy tonight but I will be back to make this plat thread before the week is out.

It's gonna be good. :mjgrin:

When the evidence is Blatantly there yeah :manny: you the type to juelz for R Kelly so your arguments are shìt anyway.

Mj and prince did the same shìt but weren't guilty so who gives a fukk. Take your gay faggit DC marvel beef elsewhere

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
R Kelly
Michael Jackson
Prince
:mjpls:

But Ezra is innocent. :mjpls:
Ezra didn’t rape or fukk anybody :manny: and he's in shyt I actually I want to see.

R Kelly peeing on multiple underrage girls
MJ blatant pedo with money to make shyt go away
Prince did groom and fukk bytches but they didn't complain so why cancel ezra?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
He literally did just that. You think he was grooming her since she was 12 so she could play Smash Bros with him? Double extendre don't ask how :gucci:
She literally just said he didn't, Prince groomed bytches but they didn't complain and it was just as inappropriate, who cares

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Prince literally adopted and raised mayte at 16, Anna fantastic never fukked prince till she was of age but slept with him starting at age 17 which included kissing but... they aren't pressing charges or suing and that's ancient news. Who gives a shyt

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Where is this "rehab of Ezra Miller" going on? Has anyone seen him?
I don't care for him personally but he's since had eyes on him since the shyt popped off and he hasn't done any serious time.. so again who gives a shyt

Daps
She literally just said he didn't, Prince groomed bytches but they didn't complain and it was just as inappropriate, who cares

The boy who accused MJ admitted later that he lied but you still say MJ did it.

And why did you choose black men for your examples when there are plenty of white stars who groomed underage people? :jbhmm:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The boy who accused MJ admitted later that he lied but you still say MJ did it.

And why did you choose black men for your examples when there are plenty of white stars who groomed underage people? :jbhmm:
Why does me pinpointing their predator behavior get you all in your feelings when im just stating facts? Again: prince blatant groomer and inappropriate relationships with minors but no one cares because he was never convicted. MJ weird mf who wanted to be a cac anyway with all the evidence of being what he was accused of but again never convicted.