‘The Flash’ official movie thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
“Grooming” is a term that can be applied very loosely anyway. I’ve never done anything like that (because i fw milfs) but it's not new in overall human history in terms of younger women and older men. Prince also tried it with cat too but he obviously handled it all better than R Kelly. Actually every female who worked with Prince said they were okay with it. The broad Ezra was with is stating the same thing so who honestly cares. Up until the pedo rape allegations hit from the victim herself it's whatever

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I’m trying to go ignore the new footage that dropped but I got hit with ads :beli:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The girl that Jonathan Majors allegedly choked and hit is saying it didn't happen and everybody is saying that she's a brainwashed victim.

Why can't that same thing be true for this girl who was 12 when Ezra started grooming her?

Y'all will say anything to take up for White ppl!
nikka did u see ME say that chick was a brainwashed victim? Cause I clearly said I'm not judging Jonathan Majors until all the facts come out.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Suck My dìck faggit I actually support Jonathan Majors. Bottom line, the bytch was 18 and I'm still watching the flash. Prince is weird enough to do some sus shìt so I wouldn't put it past him. And its Arguable he used violence too, because when Mayte went into labor he actually held off on paramedics from actually treating her for a good amount of time. So she was in pain half the time.

I bet you gonna say MJ wasn't a pedo either when the evidence was Blatantly there
MJ wasn't a pedo the evidence wasn't there. FBI tracked and wiretapped son crib for over a decade and tracked him across countries. Did random raids on his crib. Found nothing. Not one piece of evidence. Not including all of the lies the media put out there about the situation. They lied about literally EVERYTHING surrounding MJ. Mix that with the fact Sony was trying to sabotage him and it was proof of such. The kid that accused him killed himself and admitted to his parents making him lie in his suicide note. Situations like that is why I try not to take shyt for face value until all of the facts come out.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I have a feeling they gonna drop more receipts either right before or right after release to fukk with WB even more. It’s been too quiet on the cult leader.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Also. There's literal VIDEO evidence against R Kelly. nikkas knew son was guilty since 02 so anyone defending him buggin tf out. Lol
Everytime you mention r Kelly, you talking shyt. You could've just wrote your long ass paragraph defending Michael, I share my bed with children, Jackson and kept it at that

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He'll be popping up soon. He's the star of the movie for crying out loud. :skip:

And mark my words... they are about to work some dark magic to save his career.
He ain’t coming to the premiere or doing any interviews unless he does some sit down Gayle King story and explains himself.

He would be too much of a distraction to his co-stars and WB.

I’m assuming if he just lets this movie do well, he might get some indie films but his chance at big time lead are over

darryl

Superstar
Daps
@Dr.Omega these fakkits love giving a pass for Michael Jackson and shyt talk r Kelly. Maybe because r Kelly still looks visibly black who knows. And nobody even brings up that prince shyt.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
MJ wasn't a pedo the evidence wasn't there. FBI tracked and wiretapped son crib for over a decade and tracked him across countries. Did random raids on his crib. Found nothing. Not one piece of evidence. Not including all of the lies the media put out there about the situation. They lied about literally EVERYTHING surrounding MJ. Mix that with the fact Sony was trying to sabotage him and it was proof of such. The kid that accused him killed himself and admitted to his parents making him lie in his suicide note. Situations like that is why I try not to take shyt for face value until all of the facts come out.
Hadn't heard about that happening...I know the father of the kid killed himself though

Having said that....SIGN ME UP FOR THE FLASH PIFF :lawd:

This is looking the movie we been needing since Infinity War/Endgame. Forget choosing sides, just enjoy the ride:whoo:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Everytime you mention r Kelly, you talking shyt. You could've just wrote your long ass paragraph defending Michael, I share my bed with children, Jackson and kept it at that
nikka ain't this the second time u came at me bout some R Kelly shyt? Lol. If u don't get the fukk on. Big difference between MJ and R Kelly.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Where is this "rehab of Ezra Miller" going on? Has anyone seen him?

He's laying low till the movie is released. And "allegedly" they're paying off accusers behind the scenes to make the charges disappear. Also DC has already said publicly that if he keeps his act clean they'll keep him as the Flash so they have no interest in firing him even though he's obviously unstable.

Meanwhile everyone has already declared Majors' career done over some bony cacettes allegations. :mjpls:

Which is absurd because Black people can just hire him for big budget productions if they actually use their money for something productive. So it wouldn't matter what cacs decide to do.

Last edited:
Daps
He ain’t coming to the premiere or doing any interviews unless he does some sit down Gayle King story and explains himself.

He would be too much of a distraction to his co-stars and WB.

I’m assuming if he just lets this movie do well, he might get some indie films but his chance at big time lead are over

You underestimate the power of a white fxggot. As I said, as long as he doesn't kidnap anymore underage PAWGS, he's gucci. We'll see which of us is right. I can't wait to make the I told you so thread :banderas: