'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

It’s crazy that this isn’t an exaggeration either :russ:

I don’t get why dude can’t run normal.

TV Barry doesn’t look crazy when he runs and his stops are better too

this is my problem with the movie
I've always hated this goofy as the flash in all dc movies he's been in. that dumb scene where he's running backwards In time or whatever is stupid to me because he won't shut the fukk up and let the scene happen. :snoop:
I'll still watch it just to see if it's that good

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this is my problem with the movie
I've always hated this goofy as the flash in all dc movies he's been in. that dumb scene where he's running backwards In time or whatever is stupid to me because he won't shut the fukk up and let the scene happen. :snoop:
I'll still watch it just to see if it's that good

I think the scene where he was running but had no powers….

I don’t know why they did that

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Warner Bros. fans obviously have no respect for their content.
If it came out two weeks earlier, it would have made more money.

It came out during a time I had to cover extra shifts, pay rent twice, and I dont have a decent movie theatre 🎥 within 30 miles from my house.

I can't speak for nobody else.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Got damn. They spent all that time hiding their cult leading, grooming, assaulting, burglarizing lead actor only to pull the movie early :mjlol: this is one of the most well deserved Ls of all time
They were buggin' thinking Ezra had enough clout to withstand the controversy. Dude is barely famous and not a star at all. It was a bad and weird decision.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Now I about to do the opposite of the thing that @Trapperman Dave think I would do.

I’m actually gonna defend this movie, yes it wasn’t perfect…… but this movie was actually better than I thought it was gonna be and I enjoyed it more than I thought I was.

Yes it was problematic but it was a fun movie.

Like Joker is clearly a better movie, but I had more fun and a more enjoyable experience with this movie. I saw WW one time and never felt like I needed to watch it again.

I would watch this again.

Damn shame Ezra was a psychopathic weirdo that fukked this up and some of the ideas and executions didn’t hit right

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Now I about to do the opposite of the thing that @Trapperman Dave think I would do.

I’m actually gonna defend this movie, yes it wasn’t perfect…… but this movie was actually better than I thought it was gonna be and I enjoyed it more than I thought I was.

Yes it was problematic but it was a fun movie.

Like Joker is clearly a better movie, but I had more fun and a more enjoyable experience with this movie. I saw WW one time and never felt like I needed to watch it again.

I would watch this again.

Damn shame Ezra was a psychopathic weirdo that fukked this up and some of the ideas and executions didn’t hit right

Joker was ass, as far as the flash i don’t know how much erza’s issues played a part but it’s solid. The first WW is very similar to the first avenger. A solid introduction movie but 84 was trash

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Joker was ass, as far as the flash i don’t know how much erza’s issues played a part but it’s solid. The first WW is very similar to the first avenger. A solid introduction movie but 84 was trash

And just like that:sadcam:

You’ve became an enemy of TFR by “them” and you will be accused of things and judged worse than me.

My advice

You not built for what’s to come when “they” see your post