'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Bruce already gotta deal with the trauma of losing a parent but then some sick fukk wanted to give him more truama of having his anal wrecked like

Sadly some folks would’ve enjoyed it and praised DC for being edgy

It’s funny you mention that because I’ve been seeing that a lot on twitter lately. I like MoS a lot i don’t mind the different take on superman it made more sense to me but I understand why most people don’t like it.

BvS is ok but it’s fundamentally flawed and no matter how edgy it was considered it didn’t have a good enough storyline to justify it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn I forgot the DCCU Flash never had a name

And basically CW Flashed named

That’s canon and that’s crazy.

Yea they really should’ve found a way to put CW Barry in this movie

Hell if the excuse was time…. When they filmed the cameo from a few years back when Ezra popped up on CW, when they was doing that, this movie was still in the making. They could’ve added some content then and there

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m glad it’s on max now. The baby has had trouble getting to sleep lately and I think this just might do the trick :blessed:

They wanna talk about ______ and occasionally ______ but they never wanna talk about Flash. Movie is like the plague for some…..

But it’s really the medicine :shaq:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just saw this the other day on Max and I fukk with it. I get the Ezra drama, but judged on it's own, I think it's pretty good for a comic book flick. Probably the best display of a hero's powers set I've seen.

It's a decent adaptation of parts of the Flashpoint Paradox movie. Biggest compliment I can give it is that when it's emotional, it's very effective. Barry's love for his parents isn't merely a plot point like I've seen used elsewhere. I was crushed when he realized he had to let his mother die and he put the tomato sauce back on the counter:mjcry:Ezra's a weirdo in real life, but nikka can act. His old vs young characters are distinctively different while believably being the same person.

Zod and the Kryptonians could have been fleshed out a bit more as antagonists, but I think that would have been going back to the MoS well a bit too much, since BvS did the same. Supergirl was underused as well.

Daps
Just saw this the other day on Max and I fukk with it. I get the Ezra drama, but judged on it's own, I think it's pretty good for a comic book flick. Probably the best display of a hero's powers set I've seen.

It's a decent adaptation of parts of the Flashpoint Paradox movie. Biggest compliment I can give it is that when it's emotional, it's very effective. Barry's love for his parents isn't merely a plot point like I've seen used elsewhere. I was crushed when he realized he had to let his mother die and he put the tomato sauce back on the counter:mjcry:Ezra's a weirdo in real life, but nikka can act. His old vs young characters are distinctively different while believably being the same person.

Zod and the Kryptonians could have been fleshed out a bit more as antagonists, but I think that would have been going back to the MoS well a bit too much, since BvS did the same. Supergirl was underused as well.

Re: Supergirl. Was Clark just super over powered or was she laughably incompetent. Clark was holding his own and beat the entire invasion alone. She kept getting offed with the aide of 2 Flashes, a Batman, and infinite tries.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Re: Supergirl. Was Clark just super over powered or was she laughably incompetent. Clark was holding his own and beat the entire invasion alone. She kept getting offed with the aide of 2 Flashes, a Batman, and infinite tries.
Who knows when she got captured? Unlike Clark, she might have spent her entire life being kept under Red Sun energy.