'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now I about to do the opposite of the thing that @Trapperman Dave think I would do.

I’m actually gonna defend this movie, yes it wasn’t perfect…… but this movie was actually better than I thought it was gonna be and I enjoyed it more than I thought I was.

Yes it was problematic but it was a fun movie.

Like Joker is clearly a better movie, but I had more fun and a more enjoyable experience with this movie. I saw WW one time and never felt like I needed to watch it again.

I would watch this again.

Damn shame Ezra was a psychopathic weirdo that fukked this up and some of the ideas and executions didn’t hit right

Good
Should have released Batgirl instead of this

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
And just like that:sadcam:

You’ve became an enemy of TFR by “them” and you will be accused of things and judged worse than me.

My advice

You not built for what’s to come when “they” see your post

They’ll be Ight. To me joker is like the Halloween reboot trying to rationalize why they became monsters in good on that brother

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Dat DC Humor:wow:

Well he’s lucky Snyder wasn’t able to make his Batman movie. He’d have a lot more to be concerned about than Batman being a “loser” :mjgrin:

#neverforget

But according to a revealing interview with director Zack Snyder from 2008, it could've been much worse.

Snyder spoke to Entertainment Weekly about his then upcoming movie "Watchmen." During the interview, he revealed that he had very different ideas about the Caped Crusader than fellow director Christopher Nolan, who directed "Batman Begins."

He said:

Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.
:picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well he’s lucky Snyder wasn’t able to make his Batman movie. He’d have a lot more to be concerned about than Batman being a “loser” :mjgrin:

#neverforget

Man can’t wait for “Dat Takeover Day” next year :wow:

3rd best holiday of the day besides Xmas & Thanksgivings,:pachaha:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
When will DC get their shyt together? we still haven't gotten a black superhero movie from these a$$holes, while Disney has given us 2 black panther movies and Sony has given us 2 spider-verse movies in the last 5 years.....Ray fisher was right:mjpls:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

#neverforget

:dame: Batty Boi Bruce

Bruce already gotta deal with the trauma of losing a parent but then some sick fukk wanted to give him more truama of having his anal wrecked like

Sadly some folks would’ve enjoyed it and praised DC for being edgy