'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Re: Supergirl. Was Clark just super over powered or was she laughably incompetent. Clark was holding his own and beat the entire invasion alone. She kept getting offed with the aide of 2 Flashes, a Batman, and infinite tries.
Unlike Clark she was locked up that entire time for her whole life. She wasn't as strong as Clark is in Man of Steel. Her universe is also destined to lose there was no way to prevent that.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Re: Supergirl. Was Clark just super over powered or was she laughably incompetent. Clark was holding his own and beat the entire invasion alone. She kept getting offed with the aide of 2 Flashes, a Batman, and infinite tries.
I need yall to rewatch that movie.

Superman had help from Russell Crowe, Lois lane and the American military. Part of it was getting everybody but Zod back in the phantom zone.

In this reality, there is no Stabler from SVU, or the dude from West Wing helping, hell, there's probably a different Lois Lane

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I need yall to rewatch that movie.

Superman had help from Russell Crowe, Lois lane and the American military. Part of it was getting everybody but Zod back in the phantom zone.

In this reality, there is no Stabler from SVU, or the dude from West Wing helping, hell, there's probably a different Lois Lane
And he was absorbing the sun for years. Her version of zod was never locked away and she clearly wasn’t 100 percent

Superstar
Daps

They both need the sun to be super powered. Clark spent his whole life charging up like a battery. She got like half a day.

Daps
They both need the sun to be super powered. Clark spent his whole life charging up like a battery. She got like half a day.

I feel like that’s inconsistent with man of steel. Zod was up to Clark’s strength level at a minimum in like 1/2 a day, so much to the point Clark’s “only” option to stop him was to kill him.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I feel like that’s inconsistent with man of steel. Zod was up to Clark’s strength level at a minimum in like 1/2 a day, so much to the point Clark’s “only” option to stop him was to kill him.
He was also a much older well seasoned warrior and Clark helped him learn Earth's environment because Clark is an idiot.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
watched this the other day of the max
i dont like how theyve been writting berry allen, but ezra played it well
the cgi in this movie was straight awfull at times
the movie it self wasnt bad, but it wasnt all that good to me
if we going off the double toasted scale, its a rental

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I just seen this movie. So you mean to tell me this version of Flash destroyed his own timeline and the Tim Burton universe? The graphics were straight garbage.