'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
100% watch the new superman be some mid with him just lifting a bunch of shyt again :unimpressed:
Yep just like that boring ass Superman Returns movie. I guess Man of Steel had too much violence and destruction, so we are back to seeing Supes saving a plane from crashing as a main action sequence in the second act smh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whole third act was fukkin' wild. Best thing about the flick was Wallfisch's music.

Yea….. that whole 3 act was something….

Ummmmmm

That you won’t be able to unsee after you see it :mjlol:

There was times I was sitting there like “wtf am I watching??”

And I’m not saying any of that as a good thing or a bad thing…

It was just “a thing”:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
100% watch the new superman be some mid with him just lifting a bunch of shyt again :unimpressed:

Yep just like that boring ass Superman Returns movie. I guess Man of Steel had too much violence and destruction, so we are back to seeing Supes saving a plane from crashing as a main action sequence in the second act smh.

I think there can be a fine medium or combo of both movies that would work.

Outside of fighting…. Superman always been…. A First Responders type superhero. I think it’s fine to show him do some Superman shyt.

That plane scene in SR was infinitely better than MOS Superman pulling a damn boat, hovering over people on the roof in a flood and etc.

Also, since natural in these movies they don’t want to make the star wear the suit all the time… they gotta go back to making Clark interesting again…. Closer Brandon/Reeves portrayal.

He don’t have to be exactly a bumbling idiot but he can be played like how he was on the animated serious.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That plane scene in SR was infinitely better than MOS Superman pulling a damn boat, hovering over people on the roof in a flood and etc.

That was like a 2 minute montage not the only big set piece moment of the movie.

I’d put the krypton prologue alone above everything that happened in superman returns.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That was like a 2 minute montage not the only big set piece moment of the movie.

I’d put the krypton prologue alone above everything that happened in superman returns.

And that lies the problem

Superman always been looked at with love for the people. They need to show more of it.

Yes, he can still fight his villain of the movie but at the end of the day this is Superman

**** ok I couldn’t find the clip… but was looking for the one in Superman 2 where he was like “WHAT ABOUT THE PEEEEEOOOOPPPPLLLLLEEEEE!!!!:damn::damn::damn:

That’s the Superman we want

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Across the Spiderverse
2. Transformers Rise of the Beasts
3. The Flash

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That plane scene would be been ok if they topped it but I guess that was just 2000s superhero movies

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How the speed effects in Man of Steel still shytting on films where speed is the entire premise?

Its such a shame the rest of the DCU couldn’t live up to the high bar this movie set for it :francis:

THE EFFECTS IN MOS
ARE STILL BETTER THAN
ANY SUPER HERO MOVIE PERIOD
AND THE CGI HAS BEEN GETTING
WORSE IN ALL OF THESE MOVIES
WITH EACH PASSING YR.
:devil:
:evil: