The :flabbynsick: aren't always as :flabbynsick: as you think they are

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@cook you're a mod, right?

Can we set up a ban bet for Billy Ocean and I? Billy Ocean swears I'm a cac. I've asked him to put up cash AND his account for this bet. If I dont provide video footage by end of today, I'm banned. If I prove that I am black, Billy's banned and he has to put up $100

Terms set?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@cook you're a mod, right?

Can we set up a ban bet for Billy Ocean and I? Billy Ocean swears I'm a cac. I've asked him to put up cash AND his account for this bet. If I dont provide video footage by end of today, I'm banned. If I prove that I am black, Billy's banned and he has to put up $100

Terms set?

Get the fvck outta here with this extra sh!t. You post the vid, you get $100.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That shyt can take days though...he gon have to pay for that express gig to pull that off :laugh:

All this show me your hairline shyt is kinda ghei though.

He don't have to show his hairline. Just talk, show he's black and show that he's logged in on the coli as sirbiatch. Simple sh!t for a buck.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Get the fvck outta here with this extra sh!t. You post the vid, you get $100.

my dude, there was no extra shyt. I said this from post fukking one. Cash and a ban bet. Simple.

We've taken care of the cash part for now. Now it's the ban bet.

As soon as I hear from @cook you'll get your video

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Hip hop is youth culture....

Nothing but older generations moaning about the younger ones

As if their parents who listened to funk an mo town fukked with hip hop

Nothing original about regurgitating the same sh!t ya father thought about your music

Hip hop has evolved and these old cronies are mad it aint what they grew up on..

If you think it's trash just bump music from your era...

You gonna get at streaming because you had to queue for 2 days for a Wu album ?
but it's not though... all of these "youth" rappers are 30 plus or damn near 30..

when they get in front of the camera and name influences or favorite artists, it's always someone from the 90s-00s

and when you ask them about current artists or state, they all say they feel it ain't hot enough or strong enough... they all trying to be the one to bring real shyt back... or be the ones lyrically killing it (drake, cole, kendrick)... they all paying homage to old school cats and featuring them and covering their songs

it's about what the labels choose to put out... cookie cutter bullshyt.. even off an album with 15 great tracks, they'll push the bullshyt so it LOOKS like that's all that's out..

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
my dude, there was no extra shyt. I said this from post fukking one. Cash and a ban bet. Simple.

We've taken care of the cash part for now. Now it's the ban bet.

As soon as I hear from @cook you'll get your video

I never agreed to no ban bet. Get the fvck outta here. I said I had REAL cash that you not black and you're some euro clown. I stated it here in this thread numerous times and I stated it in the many PMs I sent you before you built up the courage to respond. Never said sh!t about a ban.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as somebody starts talking about all the "cacs" in hip-hop and how it's all "cac music" now, I know you're a new head and I tune your opinion out completely.

"Cacs" have run hip-hop since the 80's. They shaped and molded hip-hop ever since rappers first signed to majors. Same people that probably think Straight Outta Compton is a black movie made for black people.

In fact, 2015 is probably the most free that actual black artists have been to express themselves without the machine in decades. And the fact that they use that freedom to turn around and make some of the trash they still make only strengthens my argument.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should be able to submit questions for Sir Bytch to answer. We will be able to deduce authenticity its him by how wack the opinions are and how much he hates hip hop and life in general

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Maybe, just maybe, they're keeping it real: Hip hop fell the fukk off.

I was at a bbq with an older crowd (:flabbynsick: I know) and we were dancing to shyt. This came on:

and this 50 year old sista was dancing/rhyming this shyt word for word. Having a ton of fun.

So we got to talk about hip hop. She thought the genre was trash now. I asked her when the genre fell off for her. And she said: around 2005.

If she really were :flabbynsick: and her opinion on hip hop should be ignored, she'd say some shyt like: "hip hop aint been shyt since the 1980s."

Why won't some of you see that hip hop, somewhere in the 2000s, became grooveless, mentally dull cac-friendly pop music? Heads and even non-heads who like to dance to hip hop dislike modern hip hop for very real and concrete reasons. And the 'age' argument is already getting played out, especially since it's clear that some :flabbynsick: cats are more up on the new shyt than the new kids.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Maybe, just maybe, they're keeping it real: Hip hop fell the fukk off.

I was at a bbq with an older crowd (:flabbynsick: I know) and we were dancing to shyt. This came on:

and this 50 year old sista was dancing/rhyming this shyt word for word. Having a ton of fun.

So we got to talk about hip hop. She thought the genre was trash now. I asked her when the genre fell off for her. And she said: around 2005.

If she really were :flabbynsick: and her opinion on hip hop should be ignored, she'd say some shyt like: "hip hop aint been shyt since the 1980s."

Why won't some of you see that hip hop, somewhere in the 2000s, became grooveless, mentally dull cac-friendly pop music? Heads and even non-heads who like to dance to hip hop dislike modern hip hop for very real and concrete reasons. And the 'age' argument is already getting played out, especially since it's clear that some :flabbynsick: cats are more up on the new shyt than the new kids.

e5gxSG9.png