The :flabbynsick: aren't always as :flabbynsick: as you think they are

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you're overdoing it with the smilies.

to me, a buck = $1. but OK, you putting up a $100. That's on record. And how am I getting this $100? Paypal? I'm not meeting you face to face to get money. The only time we meet face to face is for you to get a tune-up. Which is AFTER the money and ban bet as previously said.
@Billy Ocean set terms for what the video has to show.
Figure out the paypal and it's a done deal.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean set terms for what the video has to show.
Figure out the paypal and it's a done deal.

It's a $100. Paypal. And i just set that the sh!t has to be done by the end of today (US Pacific time the latest) or I ain't fvcking with this clown, mobb. Fvck this n!gga need a week to post a vid proving he black and not some Euro troll? He playing games and trying to find a way to do some funny sh!t.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Aye @SirBiatch .... this sh!t gotta be by the end of the US day. And it has to be legit. N!ggas wanna see you logged in on the Coli on your pc and you gotta be talking too. No bullsh!t you trolling f@ggot.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
Are you saying hip hop today sounds like hip hop from 96? :dwillhuh:
I must be misunderstanding. :manny:

Content wise all of the issues that exist today have been pointed out and complained about since the mid 90's.

There's a very real line in the sand between the real golden era and the "golden era" that fans of BIG, Pac, Nas & Jay like to romanticize.

Has nothing to do with sounds. Different regions get on and the sound changes. Sometimes it's funky, sometimes it's soul sample driven, sometimes it's demonic chant music. All the same content.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Maybe, just maybe, they're keeping it real: Hip hop fell the fukk off.

I was at a bbq with an older crowd (:flabbynsick: I know) and we were dancing to shyt. This came on:

and this 50 year old sista was dancing/rhyming this shyt word for word. Having a ton of fun.

So we got to talk about hip hop. She thought the genre was trash now. I asked her when the genre fell off for her. And she said: around 2005.

If she really were :flabbynsick: and her opinion on hip hop should be ignored, she'd say some shyt like: "hip hop aint been shyt since the 1980s."

Why won't some of you see that hip hop, somewhere in the 2000s, became grooveless, mentally dull cac-friendly pop music? Heads and even non-heads who like to dance to hip hop dislike modern hip hop for very real and concrete reasons. And the 'age' argument is already getting played out, especially since it's clear that some :flabbynsick: cats are more up on the new shyt than the new kids.

:russell:Rap fell off when 50 fell off, so 05 sounds about right. That doesn't mean 50 was the definition of true hip hop, it means Curdy was the last artist with a truly organic blockbuster entrance into the game. Now there's plants everywhere, which is indicative of the actual harsh realities the general public is facing when trying to decide between a true organic talent and some manufactured shythead.:heh:

Curdy was the last nikka I remember supporting off rip. The last artist I was actually really excited about his official entrance into the game and he didn't disappoint. So when son started winnin, hittin homers all over the place, A LOTTA MFERS felt supervalidated, and that's why he still has a gang of delusional Flip from Above The Rim ass stans on the internet even today. It's 2015 n nikkas still checkin This Is 50 mumblin to theyself, "They can't erase what we were, man...":mjcry:

Man, listen, the last project I was genuinely excited about was Watch The Throne. :whoa:Not nowhere near as much as GRODT, but actually anticipating it, feeling like it was gon be that wave. That shyt dropped n it was like, :dahell:errr okay, that wasn't all that. I already got Paris n Otis, guess I can slam this ol bullshyt in the recycle bin like Shaquille. Maybe save Why I Love You, but mf the rest of this shyt.:shaq2:

:mjlol:Then Hov was bout to drop Holy Grail, I had a slight twitch in my nuts, but I said, nah watch, this shyt gon be Vince Carter Olympics Jumpin Over Mfers Heads To Dunk In The Recycle Bin status, kid. Sure enough, that's right where that mf went. That fukk With Me U Know I Got It was so damn hyped up n that shyt was microwaved garbage. Cacs online actin superpathetic tryna hype that wack shyt up, shyt was sad, man.

This shyt dead than a mf. It's like how I watch lil nikkas get excited over weed now. I'm like, bro, shyt ain't that ill, man. Stop performin for ur gay ass homeboys, it's just weed, nikka. U gon slow down n chill, laugh a lil bit n eat a buncha food n maybe take a nap. U doin the most right now with all that "Oh shyt, dog, roll that loud pack up right now, my nikka HA-HA!!:krs: bullshyt.:childplease:

That's how rap fans is today. The way these lil nikkas was actin over that Kendrick weedplate was sad than a mf. nikkas had smoked theyself retarded. The illest shyt about it tho, was when Dr. Gay tried to drop his ol bullshyt, nikkas was like, eh whatever nikka:rudy:. Mfers had hypebeasted themselves so hard they broke the knob off the shyt n can't even follow thru no more. shyt, I be listenin to audio books now.:ld: And Migos every now n then.:martin:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The 50 y/o sista is correct. I mean I did like Kanye in 2007 though. But hip hop has been dead for years. It's really for cacs and fake trappers at this point. shyt you have more cac artists in hip hop than ever before now .

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Got the paypal. Terms set.

th

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Billy Ocean, you do realize that Sir Bytch could be frantically logging on to sites like Fiverr and paying some random black dude to say whatever the fukk he wants on video, hold up a sign etc and pass it off as him...?

Broke ppl do fake testimonials all kinds of shyt on sites like this for 5 bucks lol

Lmao

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Billy Ocean, you do realize that Sir Bytch could be frantically logging on to sites like Fiverr and paying some random black dude to say whatever the fukk he wants on video, hold up a sign etc and pass it off as him...?

Broke ppl do fake testimonials all kinds of shyt on sites like this for 5 bucks lol

Lmao

:jbhmm:

I may have to reconsider. Knowing how much he's a trolling b!tch on here I wouldn't put it past him to do some sh!t like that :patrice:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Lmao

That shyt can take days though...he gon have to pay for that express gig to pull that off :laugh:

All this show me your hairline shyt is kinda ghei though.