Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
editing terms? nikka what?

Post #1:

Yo, I'm through. Obviously you didn't want to get exposed. But fvck it. I'm not gonna continue with a b!tch ass n!gga that obviously don't want to expose himself.

You playing games. We set terms. I NEVER once mentioned sh!t about a ban or agree to a ban. It was show the video and you get $100. That's a buck just to show who you are. Don't get easier than that. We set the terms and yu went back and edited your post in the PM to make it look like a ban was even mentioned. You a clown. I'm through with you. Holla at @Tall Israeli if you want the address to meet for that fade.

Sucka ass n!gga had me set up a paypal and all...

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Content wise all of the issues that exist today have been pointed out and complained about since the mid 90's.

There's a very real line in the sand between the real golden era and the "golden era" that fans of BIG, Pac, Nas & Jay like to romanticize.

Has nothing to do with sounds. Different regions get on and the sound changes. Sometimes it's funky, sometimes it's soul sample driven, sometimes it's demonic chant music. All the same content.
:mjlol:nikka, the "golden era" was the real Golden Era. The only reason mfers think that Ah 1-2, ah 1-2 shyt was the golden era was because by the time '93 hit fukkers stopped rappin like goddamn stroke victims and started really mfn spittin. Them :flabbynsick:old heads wasn't gettin NO MORE MONEY after that n they was some hatin ass salty ass neegas. That's why LL got so much respect, cuz he adapted n stood tall n didn't turn into no fukkin crab.

Then Nas came thru with his T-1000 version of a hybrid Rakim Kool G Rap, Biggie came thru with the greatest flow of all mfn times, Pac stepped up with the greatest repertoire, n Bubble Lip Shawn gave nikkas swag cuz two of them other nikkas had got shot n that was like losin James from Good Times twice in less than a year. Especially since Nas was on his Daddy goin out to get a beer/cigarettes I be right back but really go back out n fukk my 5 days of sobriety up n get back on the pipe bullshyt.:ahh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
my dude, there was no extra shyt. I said this from post fukking one. Cash and a ban bet. Simple.

We've taken care of the cash part for now. Now it's the ban bet.

As soon as I hear from @cook you'll get your video
:francis:
@Billy Ocean never agreed to a ban bet.
You stay ducking. :mjlol:
Turn down an easy chance to make $100 because you can't get @Billy Ocean banned for 10 days :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Yo, I'm through. Obviously you didn't want to get exposed. But fvck it. I'm not gonna continue with a b!tch ass n!gga that obviously don't want to expose himself.

You playing games. We set terms. I NEVER once mentioned sh!t about a ban or agree to a ban. It was show the video and you get $100. That's a buck just to show who you are. Don't get easier than that. We set the terms and yu went back and edited your post in the PM to make it look like a ban was even mentioned. You a clown. I'm through with you. Holla at @Tall Israeli if you want the address to meet for that fade.

Sucka ass n!gga had me set up a paypal and all...

You're quitting already? :sas2:

Can't you read? I mentioned ban bet from the very, very beginning. In fact, you got excited about a possible fade and that was the 3rd thing I mentioned (and the only thing I said "possibly") to. So you're either an idiot or a selective idiot.

Let's get a mod in this bytch and you'll get that video ASAP. Don't be scared.

@mobbinfms give your boyfriend some courage. Or take his place :sas2: Wanna take that ban bet for him?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:nikka, the "golden era" was the real Golden Era. The only reason mfers think that Ah 1-2, ah 1-2 shyt was the golden era was because by the time '93 hit fukkers stopped rappin like goddamn stroke victims and started really mfn spittin. Them :flabbynsick:old heads wasn't gettin NO MORE MONEY after that n they was some hatin ass salty ass neegas. That's why LL got so much respect, cuz he adapted n stood tall n didn't turn into no fukkin crab.

Then Nas came thru with his T-1000 version of a hybrid Rakim Kool G Rap, Biggie came thru with the greatest flow of all mfn times, Pac stepped up with the greatest repertoire, n Bubble Lip Shawn gave nikkas swag cuz two of them other nikkas had got shot n that was like losin James from Good Times twice in less than a year. Especially since Nas was on his Daddy goin out to get a beer/cigarettes I be right back but really go back out n fukk my 5 days of sobriety up n get back on the pipe bullshyt.:ahh:

The only way the artist you named were able to cross over and get sales was by incorporating negativity into their music to attract the mass appeal of white consumers. That's why they were getting money and and the old heads couldn't get 'no more.'

None of that speaks to the quality or character of the music tho and those artists from the silver era only have a handful of records as good or timeless as Children's Story.

SirBiatch

Daps
Read @Billy Ocean posts breh. He never agreed to a ban bet.
You really gonna turn down $100 over a ban bet? :dwillhuh:

but he agreed to a fade that wasn't even promised? :what:

Are both of you this deluded? I can't be the only one that sees how pathetic this is. stop shifting goal posts. The terms were clearly stated

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
but he agreed to a fade that wasn't even promised? :what:

Are both of you this deluded? I can't be the only one that sees how pathetic this is. stop shifting goal posts. The terms were clearly stated
Clearly stated huh? Quote @Billy Ocean post where he agreed to a ban bet then.

SirBiatch

Daps
Clearly stated huh? Quote @Billy Ocean post where he agreed to a ban bet then.

I'm not driving in circles with you.

Post 1 stated the terms for this whole charade to take place. I mentioned the ban bet a number of times. Billy Ocean implicitly went along. Billy said he didn't have paypal, and I said this WORD FOR WORD

Oh fukk outta here! LMAO.

nikka... :snoop:

Here's the problem. How will you pay up when you're banned? Did you forget about that part? During the time you're banned, we'll correspond by email and you'll send me the money.

Then he went ahead and set it up (or so he tells me).

Stop playing dumb. You or your boyfriend are gonna have to take that ban bet. Discuss it with him and get back to me.