The :flabbynsick: aren't always as :flabbynsick: as you think they are

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Yea I am getting up there lol

Not even talking shyt on the Fat Boys or their song, I actually like the song which is why I referenced it ( :flabbynsick:) I am just pointing out that not everything has to be so serious with Hip Hop and not everything 'back in the day' was all lyrical miracles where only the sharpest of pens were allowed to make music.

Yeah but the music today is 100% worse than it's ever been. It's either drone dance music, satanic chant music with autotune yodels or insipid death lullabies. Fat Boys have songs that give me happy goosebumps. And I like Drake.

Everyone should be playing Moka Only. He's a torch bearer through these dark times. He's also 41 and looks like a recovering meth addict but that's besides the point.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My interest is fading to be honest.

Told ya'll this n!gga yellowback

I'm waiting for @Billy Ocean and his boyfriend @mobbinfms to come up with a cash amount. If they're ducking this early this whole exercise is already not worth it.

Any suggestions on the amount? $100? $200?

Now you gonna act like you ain't see this post?:

:heh: How you gonna expose me? Please tell me. Let's make it a buck. And why the wait for the video, f@ggot? And why you ducking the PMs? And any video your b!tch ass post gotta prove:

1. You black
2. You not some old ass 40 year old European b!tch

You can't do it. That's why it's gonna take you days to figure something out. When @Tall Israeli was running around calling me some old, white clown, it took me less than ten minutes to post a pic. You can't even do that. And we know why :russ:

A buck.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Told ya'll this n!gga yellowback

Now you gonna act like you ain't see this post?:

A buck.

listen you broke ass weirdo nikka: YOU said you had real cash that I was a European cac. That's what set off this whole shyt. If you hadn't said real money, I would have ignored your posts like I always do.

Threadstarter never been to a real black gathering. I got REAL money this clown a 40 year old, European cac. Real rap.

I'm asking you to be a man and stand by your word.

What's the amount you gon put up? Minimum $100. Then I put up the video. and you paypal me that money. Plain and simple.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
listen you broke ass weirdo nikka: YOU said you had real cash that I was a European cac. That's what set off this whole shyt. If you hadn't said real money, I would have ignored your posts like I always do.

I'm asking you to be a man and stand by your word.

What's the amount you gon put up? Minimum $100. Then I put up the video. and you paypal me that money. Plain and simple.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

This f@ggot don't know that a buck means $100...I'm crying over here :laff:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe, just maybe, they're keeping it real: Hip hop fell the fukk off.

I was at a bbq with an older crowd (:flabbynsick: I know) and we were dancing to shyt. This came on:

and this 50 year old sista was dancing/rhyming this shyt word for word. Having a ton of fun.

Very few records are touching this joint in terms of pure fun and replay value and it works for all ages.

That's what hip hop's gotten away from and it's why so much of the music is trash. Gangsta rap and adults topics have their place, but where's the PG-13 rated content like Children's Story or Parents Don't Understand or Summertime? Or Just a Friend or Going Back to Cali?

Everybody has the same flow over the same beats rapping about the same bullshyt. No risk taking. Weirdly enough, the few guys that really sell records like Kendrick, Cole & sometimes Drake (& his writing pool) are more outside of that repetitive box.

You would think the marketing forces behind rap would see the value in diversity, but if you've ever worked in corporate America you know there's a lot of built in resistance to risk. And so the people who dictate what gets radio play are still stuck on the last great idea. That's why you see them trotting out NWA all over again.

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

This f@ggot don't know that a buck means $100...I'm crying over here :laff:

you're overdoing it with the smilies.

to me, a buck = $1. but OK, you putting up a $100. That's on record. And how am I getting this $100? Paypal? I'm not meeting you face to face to get money. The only time we meet face to face is for you to get a tune-up. Which is AFTER the money and ban bet as previously said.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LX4fqSq.jpg

and the cycle continues

Nothing has changed tho.

It's been nothing but more of the same since around '96.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you're overdoing it with the smilies.

to me, a buck = $1. but OK, you putting up a $100. That's on record. And how am I getting this $100? Paypal? I'm not meeting you face to face to get money. The only time we meet face to face is for you to get a tune-up. Which is AFTER the money and ban bet as previously said.

Paypal. Answer the PM. I told you I don't play these little internet games. Let's chop it up behind the scenes if you real. And no snitching to the mods. We all know what roll you played in that intilectual reciprocal snitching sh!t, f@ggot.