The :flabbynsick: aren't always as :flabbynsick: as you think they are

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says you ...

Just one of many examples of why this is a bad generalization ...

Geriatric Rick Rubin re-imagining Yeezus ....

A lot of this is envy and nostalgia... these artists had their hey day when they made music for their generations

but now want to nitpick and be critical of artists today catering to this generation

Why do you care ? Your lofty old school standards don't matter to this generation

They have their own sh!t...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lot of this is envy and nostalgia... these artists had their hey day when they made music for their generations

but now want to nitpick and be critical of artists today catering to this generation

Why do you care ? Your lofty old school standards don't matter to this generation

They have their own sh!t...

Tell lies brehs

When did I do that???

All I am saying to you is that hip hop is not only for youth nor is it only youth culture

Period

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
What the fukk happened in 2005 though?

One minute I was listening to Common "Be" and Late Registration and then it was fukkin Laffy Taffy

:martin:
i enjoyed the shyt out of all 3 of those ... im just one of those weirdos that can appreciate shyt for what it is and recognizes tht theres a time and a place for everything ... dont mind me

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
what kind of rapper calls his crew "bytchmob?"

A smart one.

lil b is making $$ and doing lectures and you're not, so foh with that shyt.

I call myself SirBiatch because my comments tend to bring out the bytch in posters. always crying about stuff I've said. Negging. etc.

i thought it was because of counterstrike? cac got 2 different stories

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Everyone should spend more time on what they do like, whether it is Doug E Fresh or Future, than what they don't like.

Though I want to point out for the thousandth time that everything back in the day wasn't some deep, real wordsmithing that was lost in the sands of time like some fukking Egyptian treasure.

Man I wish Drake wouldn't rap about partying and drinking it's so played out. shyt was better when people were talking about over eating!

You tend to turn a blind eye to the what's so of it all though. And you're getting kinda old, no? I'm absolutely old.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Is a Sirblatch video happening or nah?

dean-ambrose-nope.gif

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You tend to turn a blind eye to the what's so of it all though. And you're getting kinda old, no? I'm absolutely old.

Yea I am getting up there lol

Not even talking shyt on the Fat Boys or their song, I actually like the song which is why I referenced it ( :flabbynsick:) I am just pointing out that not everything has to be so serious with Hip Hop and not everything 'back in the day' was all lyrical miracles where only the sharpest of pens were allowed to make music.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
i thought it was because of counterstrike? cac got 2 different stories

You can't see the similarities between the poster crying and a counterstrike player crying?

I mean... just how stupid are you?

Is a Sirblatch video happening or nah?

My interest is fading to be honest.

I'm waiting for @Billy Ocean and his boyfriend @mobbinfms to come up with a cash amount. If they're ducking this early this whole exercise is already not worth it.

Any suggestions on the amount? $100? $200?