Anybody whose voice goes up three or four octaves when they talk
is most likely a piece of shyt :smh:

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
And JT was a piece of shyt. But thats how it is in real life. The a$$hole gets allllll the p*ssy. You can either be your shy self and hope u get a beautiful woman down the line. Or u can inherent some of those traits while being yourself and make something out of it.

All and all I wish Duck and Anthony Stone could have got some chicks to settle down with too in closing. They deserved it. All the shyt Duck went thru tryna bag just one chick in his life. Plus Anthony pushed up on that badass groupie chick. Low ki one of the illest moments in the movie. Dude just swagged up outta nowhere.
:russ:
He was a PK(Preacher's Kid)
That :demonic: was a given

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing that confuses me about Tanya and JT, they fukked around when they were younger. That was noted.

But did they mess around when her and duck were together? From the argument they had it sounded like JT was trying to get her back, and he was jealous as shyt the dialogue was really vague.

"At first yall was dating, and that was fine but now you taking it too far...You dont love him thats why...i know..i've been with you.....you love me baby"

Its like JT couldnt handle that Duck got someone he once had or wanted.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One thing that confuses me about Tanya and JT, they fukked around when they were younger. That was noted.

But did they mess around when her and duck were together? From the argument they had it sounded like JT was trying to get her back, and he was jealous as shyt the dialogue was really vague.

"At first yall was dating, and that was fine but now you taking it too far...You dont love him thats why...i know..i've been with you.....you love me baby"

Its like JT couldnt handle that Duck got someone he once had or wanted.

I think JT had a piece of her a while ago and when duck brought up the engagement his mood changed almost as if he wasn't mad but trying to protect him in a twisted way. The reaction about how he pulled him aside at the recording studio said a lot ...

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
A crossover ain't nuthin but a double cross!! I mean Once we lose our audience we ain't never gon' get em back!! Then they gonna change our sound, have us soundin like white boys!! Tell me this huh?! How come they never crossed over to us huh?! I never seen 5 nikkas on Elvis Presley album cover!!! :blessed:

Realest part in that movie. Sadly still applies today.