The Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta watch it again. I've seen it damn near 15 times since I was like 12 and never really placed that Choir Boy was in on the fukkery....
yup, when they were in the studio. Choirboy and Duck wife was outside talking and he gave her a strong hug, then when JT and Duck wife was arguing she told him "if you wanna reach me, you already know how. no more messages through choir boy"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
yup, when they were in the studio. Choirboy and Duck wife was outside talking and he gave her a strong hug, then when JT and Duck wife was arguing she told him "if you wanna reach me, you already know how. no more messages through choir boy"

Ok I remember Choir Boy hugging her I thought he was being supportive about her pregnancy.

And the "no more messages through Choir Boy" I guess I just forgot. Choir Boy was an awful friend

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hold up, how we gon forget how Flash was snake too?

Dude career wasnt going no where, became lead singer to the group. Got his award, gold record and then said "this will be last day as a heartbeat, oh by the way go get my album in 2 weeks. Thank you :lupe:"

Then joined the 5 Horsemen :childplease:
Why bring in Flash though? Why not bring in Bird or the nikka that was in the group that got shot in the leg at the beginning?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
man... on the low... choir boy was a snake from day one. how u gonna see ur boys fighting for their careers on that damn stage, whole world against yall. JT and the high-yellow nikka literally about to throw the fukk down with a pair of bouncers so duck can get them piano keys singing... and u bounce cause they throwing paper balls at u.

AND THEN u come running back to grab some shine after eddie "it's the KANE bytch" done tore the roof off.

fukk that nikka. for real.

only thing worse than JT hittin duck's bird was this nikka knowing and not saying shyt. of course he became a preacher later. job suited him. :stopitslime:
Choir Boy got hit with a bottle on stage so he still had flashbacks of that :manny:.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Don't sleep on stop running around

tumblr_nmv57ewulg1r485m3o1_1280.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choir Boy got hit with a bottle on stage so he still had flashbacks of that :manny:.

nikka was literally the dude in class who passes the "want to be my gf?" note from the guy to the girl.

plus... u gonna run off the stage, stay off. don't come back tryna steal the kane shine hittin them high notes now that u see the bytch in the front row havin an orgasm.

fukk that nikka.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka was literally the dude in class who passes the "want to be my gf?" note from the guy to the girl.

plus... u gonna run off the stage, stay off. don't come back tryna steal the kane shine hittin them high notes now that u see the bytch in the front row havin an orgasm.

fukk that nikka.

So much hate.... :mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:lolbron:

somethin about choir boy in that flick aggravates the shyt out of me. JT and Flash were a$$holes... but realistically, that's just who they were. u KNEW that about them.

this nikka's name is choir boy and he the shadiest nikka in the group tho.

"yeah, i'm the lead singer of the 5 heartbeats... :sas2:"

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nah breh I never looked at it from that perspective before but fukk choir boy bytch ass. If he KNEW that JT was smashing Duck's girl and was cool enough with it to be "forwarding messages" then he should've got the beats handed to him for that shyt. Hell now that I think about it he was probably smashing her too. That hug he gave her was little too suspect:stopitslime:

Plus that nikka wanted to front like he was the lead singer when they got put on to smash groupies. Like another poster said you ain't have the heart to stand with Eddie Kane while he was getting booed and while Duck was kicking that piano guy's ass to save HIS music but then you wanna eat off they shine?!!!?!!:pacspit: