The Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to wikipedia. Tanya and JT were messing around at that time but she's been tryna end it for a while, mean while in the argument JT was tryna get her to break up with Duck.

Still doesn't match what was actually said in the argument "whats this? I'm chasing you and using duck? I've been chasing you for years?"

and :scust: at choirboy burning the ribs

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choir Boy with that slick shyt again...

"No word on Eddie:ohhh:"

I can sing his parts:sas1: I know ALL his parts:sas2:

fukk Choir Boy:pacspit:

tryna put my brehs on. that nikka was a fukking snake, through and through. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

duck and kane giving fam the last dollar out of their pockets so he can take care of wifey and avoid aborting his seed. :mjcry:

this fukk nikka spent every minute of the movie a.) on some coward shyt b.) on some lie/undermine-to-come-up shyt c.) on some "behind my breh's back" shyt

and THEN he burned the fukking ribs. :snoop:

duck was supposed to pop up at that church and deliver boot-to-mouth treatment the second that service ended.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
tryna put my brehs on. that nikka was a fukking snake, through and through. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

duck and kane giving fam the last dollar out of their pockets so he can take care of wifey and avoid aborting his seed. :mjcry:

this fukk nikka spent every minute of the movie a.) on some coward shyt b.) on some lie/undermine-to-come-up shyt c.) on some "behind my breh's back" shyt

and THEN he burned the fukking ribs. :snoop:

duck was supposed to pop up at that church and deliver boot-to-mouth treatment the second that service ended.
After reading this post I take back all the props I gave choir boy earlier. Dude was a snake. But the only thing he did right was bring the group back together in the end.