The Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman: yall need to stop shytting on my dude Choir Boy. He lost his way years ago when he left his Bible in that truck stop phone booth after arguing with his pops. He made some questionable decisions over the years that followed. He redeemed himself in the end by reuniting the 5 Heartbeats. :myman:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
A crossover ain't nuthin but a double cross!! I mean Once we lose our audience we ain't never gon' get em back!! Then they gonna change our sound, have us soundin like white boys!! Tell me this huh?! How come they never crossed over to us huh?! I never seen 5 nikkas on Elvis Presley album cover!!! :blessed:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Duck was a sucker for love since that bytch live next door and jumped in that other nikka ride and soon when he got famous that bytch was back stage on some remember me duck and this nikka went hill over heels for the bytch...

Turning a hoe into a housewive been going on for decades

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
:lolbron:

somethin about choir boy in that flick aggravates the shyt out of me. JT and Flash were a$$holes... but realistically, that's just who they were. u KNEW that about them.

this nikka's name is choir boy and he the shadiest nikka in the group tho.

"yeah, i'm the lead singer of the 5 heartbeats... :sas2:"

:beli:

They all said that shyt to get play at one time or another...Everybody in music has said with a smirk that it's a helluva perk to being a working musician if u ever get to do it :myman:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Finger wave Flash been on that c00n train breh. Eddie shoulda hit em with a 40oz.

Michael Wright is one of my fav character actors You..Yeahh, I can see thru your jive ass like glass!! Stealin my style even tryna riff like me!! You want my spot flash huh?! Well u ain't gon' git it 'cause you ain't got it!! :blessed:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy: Eddie what the hell is this about

Eddie: you know goddamn well what this is about. I dont need no manager tryna replace me.

Red:troll:

Jimmy::leostare: Same ol big red....you not taking the heartbeats away from me

Red:birdman: Eddie is the heartbeats, the other 4 can be replaced and you know that. Besides you cant get out your contract til you pay back for the cars ans the clothes, and i have a longer list of expenses. Studio time, album budget, YOUR expense account:ufdup: So really you owe ME jimmy.

Ether....in its purest form

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Jimmy: Eddie what the hell is this about

Eddie: you know goddamn well what this is about. I dont need no manager tryna replace me.

Red:troll:

Jimmy::leostare: Same ol big red....you not taking the heartbeats away from me

Red:birdman: Eddie is the heartbeats, the other 4 can be replaced and you know that. Besides you cant get out your contract til you pay back for the cars ans the clothes, and i have a longer list of expenses. Studio time, album budget, YOUR expense account:ufdup: So really you owe ME jimmy.

Ether....in its purest form

Nothin was ever colder than Red puttin that hit on Jimmy then goin to his funeral a week later and pushin up on his wife

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Michael Wright is one of my fav character actors You..Yeahh, I can see thru your jive ass like glass!! Stealin my style even tryna riff like me!! You want my spot flash huh?! Well u ain't gon' git it 'cause you ain't got it!! :blessed:
:dead: