The Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And JT was a piece of shyt. But thats how it is in real life. The a$$hole gets allllll the p*ssy. You can either be your shy self and hope u get a beautiful woman down the line. Or u can inherent some of those traits while being yourself and make something out of it.

All and all I wish Duck and Anthony Stone could have got some chicks to settle down with too in closing. They deserved it. All the shyt Duck went thru tryna bag just one chick in his life. Plus Anthony pushed up on that badass groupie chick. Low ki one of the illest moments in the movie. Dude just swagged up outta nowhere.

But Duck became a famous musical writer and had a beachhouse it's not a bad consolation prize, plus he probably still eating off them royalties...:youngsabo:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
But Duck became a famous musical writer and had a beachhouse it's not a bad consolation prize, plus he probably still eating off them royalties...:youngsabo:
True but it gets lonely and cold at night. You wanna share that with a fine ass chick or chicks etc. All the money in the world and all u can do is reminisce.

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

I cant go out like that breh.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duck: A critic once said Duck Matthews is on his way to being a great writer...once he suffers more. I was like...what does that even mean? :dwillhuh: Well today I figured out what it means and I have 2 ppl to thank for it. My fiancee and my brother JT...:francis:

Fiancee: :merchant:

JT: :obama:

Duck: My brother JT...who's always been the same selfish b*stard since we were kids! :ufdup::pacspit:

Fiancee: :to:

JT: :obama:.......:merchant:.......:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
man... nikkas stay clowning eddie kane like he didn't have the most powerful moment in the entire movie.

tore the entire apollo the fukk down with one word.

"HEAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT." :mjcry:

IS THERE A HEART IN THE HOUSE TONIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Eddie Kane REFUSED to fail that night

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IS THERE A HEART IN THE HOUSE TONIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Eddie Kane REFUSED to fail that night

man... on the low... choir boy was a snake from day one. how u gonna see ur boys fighting for their careers on that damn stage, whole world against yall. JT and the high-yellow nikka literally about to throw the fukk down with a pair of bouncers so duck can get them piano keys singing... and u bounce cause they throwing paper balls at u.

AND THEN u come running back to grab some shine after eddie "it's the KANE bytch" done tore the roof off.

fukk that nikka. for real.

only thing worse than JT hittin duck's bird was this nikka knowing and not saying shyt. of course he became a preacher later. job suited him. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
man... on the low... choir boy was a snake from day one. how u gonna see ur boys fighting for their careers on that damn stage, whole world against yall. JT and the high-yellow nikka literally about to throw the fukk down with a pair of bouncers so duck can get them piano keys singing... and u bounce cause they throwing paper balls at u.

AND THEN u come running back to grab some shine after eddie "it's the KANE bytch" done tore the roof off.

fukk that nikka. for real.

only thing worse than JT hittin duck's bird was this nikka knowing and not saying shyt. of course he became a preacher later. job suited him. :stopitslime:

Wait....choir boy knew:mindblown:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up, how we gon forget how Flash was snake too?

Dude career wasnt going no where, became lead singer to the group. Got his award, gold record and then said "this will be last day as a heartbeat, oh by the way go get my album in 2 weeks. Thank you :lupe:"

Then joined the 5 Horsemen :childplease:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hold up, how we gon forget how Flash was snake too?

Dude career wasnt going no where, became lead singer to the group. Got his award, gold record and then said "this will be last day as a heartbeat, oh by the way go get my album in 2 weeks. Thank you :lupe:"

Then joined the 5 Horsemen :childplease:
Finger wave Flash been on that c00n train breh. Eddie shoulda hit em with a 40oz.