The Five Heartbeats Appreciation Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Its was scene where they cut to a newspaper article about him being convicted.......

I think it happened when they dude he hung off the balcony met up with the guys and said he was ready to talk...... or something like that
Ohh okay. I do remember the newspaper part.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man... nikkas stay clowning eddie kane like he didn't have the most powerful moment in the entire movie.

tore the entire apollo the fukk down with one word.

"HEAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT." :mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
when that bytch nicca was fukking up the entire piano section of that one song and duck had to put a foot in his ass and take over :russ: shyt gets me every time....and then that boy eddy bussed out that fukking high note of the century :wow:

oh and the part with duck and his sister singing that song while duck looks for all the pages to it :ohlawd: the one playing his sister was killin that shyt :whew:

duck fiance' was so bad too :noah: too bad she was a low down whore :mjcry:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
when that bytch nicca was fukking up the entire piano section of that one song and duck had to put a foot in his ass and take over :russ: shyt gets me every time....and then that boy eddy bussed out that fukking high note of the century :wow:

oh and the part with duck and his sister singing that song while duck looks for all the pages to it :ohlawd: the one playing his sister was killin that shyt :whew:

duck fiance' was so bad too :noah: too bad she was a low down whore :mjcry:
She gave Duck no play until he got famous though. That man knocked on her door and her moms handed him some clothes thinking he worked for the salvation army :mjlol:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And JT was a piece of shyt. But thats how it is in real life. The a$$hole gets allllll the p*ssy. You can either be your shy self and hope u get a beautiful woman down the line. Or u can inherent some of those traits while being yourself and make something out of it.

All and all I wish Duck and Anthony Stone could have got some chicks to settle down with too in closing. They deserved it. All the shyt Duck went thru tryna bag just one chick in his life. Plus Anthony pushed up on that badass groupie chick. Low ki one of the illest moments in the movie. Dude just swagged up outta nowhere.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And JT was a piece of shyt. But thats how it is in real life. The a$$hole gets allllll the p*ssy. You can either be your shy self and hope u get a beautiful woman down the line. Or u can inherent some of those traits while being yourself and make something out of it.

All and all I wish Duck and Anthony Stone could have got some chicks to settle down with too in closing. They deserved it. All the shyt Duck went thru tryna bag just one chick in his life. Plus Anthony pushed up on that badass groupie chick. Low ki one of the illest moments in the movie. Dude just swagged up outta nowhere.
:salute: