The Fall of the House of Usher (Mike Flanagan Piff)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Episode 2

Platinum blonde boss wears skirts like that at the office:noah: I wouldn't get any work done, or would I :mjlit:

Flanagan stay putting people in shows that you spot in the corner of your eye.

One day an algorithm can write movies and TV shows:dead:

This dinner scene. The wife is a female cuck for this fake ass Billy Blanks:mjlol:

So they all just rich and full of sexual debauchery :gucci:

:damn::damn::damn::damn: That ending

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Episode 3

Madeline tells Roderick that if he charges his boss he'll be back in the closet and he will seal him up brick by brick until hes in a tomb.

That's a reference to The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe. I got that because I read this as a kid.
51AGlkZNfKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I completely forgot about that book and this book series. I ened up reading a bunch of these.

Damn they killed her off. She was becomingmy favoritecharacter

This is good. I might end up watching this if the Cowboy and Charger game is boring.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Flanagan is on the verge of becoming a top 5er for me, he has never ever missed.

First episode was piff, I can't binge this weekend but I'm fukking with this heavy.

You ever see this super low budget join he did back in the day called Absentia?

Like I said it was super low budget and it didn't quite deliver in the third act but I thought it was an interesting concept and it held me down back in the early days of smoking and scanning NF for obscure supernatural horror flix

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Episode 3

Madeline tells Roderick that if he charges his boss he'll be back in the closet and he will seal him up brick by brick until hes in a tomb.

That's a reference to The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allen Poe. I got that because I read this as a kid.
51AGlkZNfKL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I completely forgot about that book and this book series. I ened up reading a bunch of these.

Damn they killed her off. She was becomingmy favoritecharacter

This is good. I might end up watching this if the Cowboy and Charger game is boring.
I thought they were gonna be pulling from one story but it looks like he's basically pulling from everything Poe did and wrapping it together in a contemporary packaging. Dope so far.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Started watching this, only on the first ep so far.

I like it but the font on the cake changed in that dinner scene. It was jarring.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
SPOILER ALERT:

I finished the show over the weekend. Overall, I liked, the build-up and character development were really good, but, I feel like the end could be a little bit better.
Like, who was the lady? They had a lot of money, could find her pics with many famous people, spanning more than a century, but couldn't find anyone that went through the same(or knows someone) and could at least give them some tips on how to negotiate the deal?

Not saying they had to survive in the end, but at least try more than they did in the series....