The Fall of the House of Usher (Mike Flanagan Piff)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nikka did Madeline dirty ..... Madeline , Pym and Elenore were the real ones in this ...

It makes sense that the Devil seem to appreciate them the most of out of all the Ushers.

Carla Gugino is still bad . Her snd monica bellucci are the goat white women....phifer honorable mention

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Nikka did Madeline dirty ..... Madeline , Pym and Elenore were the real ones in this ...

It makes sense that the Devil seem to appreciate them the most of out of all the Ushers.

Carla Gugino is still bad . Her snd monica bellucci are the goat white women....phifer honorable mention
Carla been fcckable since Son in Law

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Absolute fire. As I said in another thread every other Flanagan project is dope.

Carla Gugino and Bruce greenwood acted their asses off
If given the opportunity, I think Midnight Club would've been dope.

Maybe recency bias, but this is my favorite Flanagan series on Netflix. Flanagan is one of a small handful that takes horror themes and subverts them into takes on everyday life. The opioid pandemic, and wealth disparity, being the obvious ones here. Family dynamics being secondary, but also integral in most of his Netflix work. The Poe references aren't too on the nose, but very clear for fans of his work. Nobody can tell me there's anyone using the same actors to varying effect like Flanagan does (yes, that's an American Horror Story shot). Sad that this is supposedly his last show with Netflix.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Finished episode 1

They throw a lot of characters at you at once. If this is a horror Knives Out,shytty rich family mystery, I'll be happy.

I'm glad the little girl from Doctor Sleep is in this. I haven't seen her in anything else and thought she did a good job. Off the top of my head only her and Fool from People Under the Stairs are the only black kids I can think of that save the day in a horror movie.

This man's name is Usher but with all these kids it should be Cannon :pachaha: