The Fall of the House of Usher (Mike Flanagan Piff)

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade? No.

First you roll out a multi-media campaign to convince people lemons are incredibly scarce, which only works if you stockpile lemons, control the supply, then a media blitz. Lemon is the only way to say “I love you,” the must-have accessory for engagements or anniversaries. Roses are out, lemons are in.

Billboards that say she won’t have sex with you unless you got lemons.
You cut De Beers in on it. Limited edition lemon bracelets, yellow diamonds called lemon drops.
You get Apple to call their new operating system OS-Lemón. A little accent over the “o.”
You charge 40% more for organic lemons, 50% more for conflict-free lemons.
You pack the Capitol with lemon lobbyists,
you get a Kardashian to suck a lemon wedge in a leaked sex tape.
Timotheé Chalamet wears lemon shoes at Cannes.
Get a hashtag campaign. Something isn’t “cool” or “tight” or “awesome,” no, it’s “lemon.” “Did you see that movie? Did you see that concert? It was effing lemon.” Billie Eilish, “OMG, hashtag… lemon.”
You get Dr. Oz to recommend four lemons a day and a lemon suppository supplement to get rid of toxins ‘cause there’s nothing scarier than toxins.

Then you patent the seeds. You write a line of genetic code that makes the lemons look just a little more like t*ts… and you get a gene patent for the tit-lemon DNA sequence, you cross-pollinate… you get those seeds circulating in the wild,
And then you sue the farmer for copyright infringement when that genetic code shows up on their land.

Sit back, rake in the millions, and then, when you’re done, and you’ve sold your lem-pire for a few billion dollars, then, and only then, you make some fukking lemonade.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I tried watching the 1st episode multiple times but I just can’t get through.

There’s way too many characters that get introduced & they’re mostly annoying. And I love shows like succession which has a similar(although smaller) cast but this just ain’t working for me.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Aye, is it just me or is does the black daughter Vic got body

Them cheeks was moving in the baggy ass pants she had on

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This dude Perry a piece of shyt:hhh:Plotting on your brother like that
I mean I understand, and the half brothers anyway so it don’t really count

And if I fukk my brothers girl, his girl is the problem not me, he would be bogus for being mad at me

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This terrible! :dead:

The majority of the actors so unbelievable and miscast!
The lead father, his sister, the older version of the Black lawyer and Carla Gugino are good in this.

The rest are terrible. They all come off like Hallmark movie character trying to play evil.

I know this supposed to be satirical and purposely soap opera-Ish but it isn't done well. This is like a cheesy CW network level weak.

Also soooooo tired of EVERYONE being gay or bisexual.

Last edited: