The Euro-nuts are outraged. The DNA of Ramses III

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall talk about black people like they're a different species... we're all humans dude.

No doubt we are all human, but until we are all told the truth, good & bad, unfortunately black people of the world will feel the pain of it. We are the scapegoat child, while whites are the golden child. Society is the narcissistic parent.

I have no hate towards any races, but at the same time I'm not going to act like it's all good in this world when my eyes can see it is not. I don't have to be hateful to learn the truth about lies I was told. You should be doing the same, as a white person because you can educate others when they speak ignorantly. Also, to learn about the history of the world. It has no color, just truth, and you should love to learn the truth.

Golden Child Scapegoat - Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers

"It's very common for Narcissistic Mothers to have a Golden Child / Scapegoat dynamic going on.

In short, one child in the family is the Golden Child, and one or more is the Scapegoat.

The Golden Child, as the name suggests, is the best and most wonderful - at least in the eyes of the Narcissistic Mother. It seems to be that the Narcissistic Mother picks the Golden Child to be an extension of herself, onto whom she projects all her own supposed wonderfulness.

The Golden Child can do no wrong. He or she gets given the best of everything - even apartments or houses bought for them. Their most minor achievements are celebrated and held up for admiration.

The Scapegoat on the other hand is, also as the name suggests, the person on whom all the ills of the family are projected. They can do no right. Their major achievements are dismissed. Any money spent on them is the bare minimum and is spent begrudgingly."

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yall talk about black people like they're a different species... we're all humans dude.

You seem like a cool dude..but we are only "all humans dude" when things are not convenient for white people or you want to partake in any of our glory. As soon as whites want convenience or advantages then we are treated as a separate species all together by them. We are all Americans when the black man dies as a soldier in defense of elite white interests or wins an Olympic gold medal, but he is not when he comes back to Amerikkka and he and his people are victims of institutionalized racism. The unraveling of the white supremacist mindset...their intentions, their thoughts, and their past, present, and future actions will continue to be stated whether people like it or not. Fortunately, there are some whites among you who are starting to reveal the truth after 100s of years of lies. But it is something that black people knew all along, its just not official until whites say so which is racist in and of itself.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You would think, but I find myself having to explain this shyt, monthly.

It would be easier if they introduced this information into public schools but we know that the school system only teaches white supremacy. Then when you tell non-blacks this type of information...the first thing they will say is "why does this matter anyway" :rudy:

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Black/African people are all n*ggas in white people's eyes until it comes to Egypt. Eventhough Africa has 53 countries, the Western world hardly ever differentiates between the different regions of Africa. The media would never mistake a German for a Spaniard. They'd never confuse an Irishman for a Russian but, you put a Sengalese person next to a Batswana and white people are like :ld: But when it comes to Egypt.....that's when they start getting real technical. They're quick to point out that West Africans (Slaves) didn't have any relation to the Egyptians, so we shouldn't be proud of Egypt's achievements. So, now you want to get technical? :comeon: Any other time, they would have just been n*ggas.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Black/African people are all n*ggas in white people's eyes until it comes to Egypt. Eventhough Africa has 53 countries, the Western world hardly ever differentiates between the different regions of Africa. The media would never mistake a German for a Spaniard. They'd never confuse an Irishman for a Russian but, you put a Sengalese person next to a Batswana and white people are like :ld: But when it comes to Egypt.....that's when they start getting real technical. They're quick to point out that West Africans (Slaves) didn't have any relation to the Egyptians, so we shouldn't be proud of Egypt's achievements. So, now you want to get technical? :comeon: Any other time, they would have just been n*ggas.

Well to keep it "technical", most Americans on this site talk about "Euros" like a Portuguese or a Latvian are the same.

I agree with the gist of what you're saying, but people do that shyt all over the world.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok

in the broad definition that "Black" is u can make that argument

Egyptians encompassed a wide variety of skin complexions.

I have heard about Robert Bauval

Broad definition of black? Don't whites collectively put all whites under a broad definition even though you have russian whites, german whites, spaniard whites. You can't just accept the broad definition of white as normal and then call out the broad definition of black. Come on.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You know why this is news? Because white people like to hide the fact that they were in the Dark Ages and wiped out their own population by being dirty fukks. They've tried to convince us that Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, the pyramids were built by white people/aliens, that they invented everything (when they know damn well that they ventured out of Europe because they were stupid fukks who decided to capitalize and steal everything from people of color). Now if it wasn't in our nature as people of color, especially black people, to love thy neighbor the world would be in a completely different place. Maybe all them saltine mayonnaise crackers would've killed themselves off and we'd all be in the mother land naked and happy as shyt. A bytch can dream. :ehh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Any student of African history knows this. The Egyptians regularly mixed with the ethiopians and sudanese in the south. The Muslim influence that permeats Egypt today is through the spread of Middle Eastern people's and culture into Africa during the spread of islam.

All those ancient cultures in Africa were black african, and their art illustrates this in the pyramids. nikkas really need to try and plan a trip out to ancient egypt to see it.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Well duh that's all them cacs do is lie about history. this makes me believe blacks are the real jews after all. what else these cacs keeping from us?

If we think that these white people they are calling Jews are really Hebrew, we deserve to be bamboozled. The earliest depictions of Yeshua, Mary and the disciples were black and are in a Coptic Museum. There are many drawings and artifacts of Egyptians being black and they were still able to convince the world that they were white. They probably got paintings of the Apostles Peter and Paul hidden in a vault looking like Denzel Washington and Will Smith for all we know.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
am i missing somethin here?

i know that motives are questionable but did abraham lincoln not free the slaves?

He wasn't an abolitionist, he supported the constitution at the time which upheld the "Fugitive Slave Clause" as well as the "Three Fifths Clause" (as a joke my dad used to say "I'm only three fifths, I don't know any better"). Don't let them fool you.

By the way, he technically did not free the slaves and did not want to. It was pressure from the abolitionists. He was assasinated in April 1865 and it became law in the end of 1865.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
my favorite is when they be like. "well the egyptians werent negro"

then I be like, oh interesting. greeks werent germanic or anglo, yall have no problem calling it 'european'. egypt is african. greeks look nothing like west europeans but they quick to claim them. but try being west african and claiming egypt all hell breaks loose. I dont even listen to that bias bullshyt no more