The Euro-nuts are outraged. The DNA of Ramses III

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
White people will ask why West Africans (African Americans) care so much about Ancient Egypt when they've made a thousand movies on Ancient Greece and Rome, most of which starring Waspy looking actors :stopitslime:

with british accents to boot :russ:

Goddamn how hard is it to make a movie historically accurate :smh: not only are they using white actors, but they're using anglican and germanic actors :dead:

maybe black hollywood should make a movie starring Samuel L Jackson as Alexander the Great, Ludacris as Socrates and Kevin Hart as Herodotus :stopitslime:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
MV5BMjExMTcxODY3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY1MjIzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR7,0,214,317_.jpg
MV5BMTM0NTk2NTI4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA3OTIyMQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't wait to get home & debunk this mess you just typed. Now after you absorb this information don't spread these lies you've learned from 'the discovery channel' any more.
In that youtube video, the guy relies on data from "DNA Tribes" which is a commercial DNA testing company just like 23andme, iGENEA, etc. The problem is that DNA Tribes never had access to King Tut's DNA, or any of his 11 relatives that we know of. Only the team that did the actual testing on King Tut's knows what his profile actually looks like. Guess who was part of that team? The Discovery Channel! Discovery is listed in the official research paper that was submitted to JAMA by Hawass and the research team ( http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393 ).

In the video the guy claims that the screen shot of Tut's profile could be a "prop." But even if it were a prop, he would have to prove that it was. And if it was a prop, why didn't they use a profile prop with African markers? The consensus is that the markers (17 or however many appeared on screen) are King Tut's actual markers, and they were being compared to a European baseline (R1b). In addition, Dr. Albert Zink himself actually appears in the Discovery video reading King Tut's profile! If you pause the video at about 1:20, I believe that's Dr. Zink next to the guy with glasses.

You can also see Dr. Zink more clearly in this video (1:15 to 1:28) reading Tut's profile,

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
The Euro-nuts now argue that the DNA itself was European and it evolved in Europe before a back migration to Africa where it has became 'black" now. Try to wrap your head around that weird reverse argument.
How, when he proved for himself, that all humans can trace their DNA back to one black woman in Afrika? :dahell:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
In that youtube video, the guy relies on data from "DNA Tribes" which is a commercial DNA testing company just like 23andme, iGENEA, etc. The problem is that DNA Tribes never had access to King Tut's DNA, or any of his 11 relatives that we know of. Only the team that did the actual testing on King Tut's knows what his profile actually looks like. Guess who was part of that team? The Discovery Channel! Discovery is listed in the official research paper that was submitted to JAMA by Hawass and the research team ( http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=185393 ).

In the video the guy claims that the screen shot of Tut's profile could be a "prop." But even if it were a prop, he would have to prove that it was. And if it was a prop, why didn't they use a profile prop with African markers? The consensus is that the markers (17 or however many appeared on screen) are King Tut's actual markers, and they were being compared to a European baseline (R1b). In addition, Dr. Albert Zink himself actually appears in the Discovery video reading King Tut's profile! If you pause the video at about 1:20, I believe that's Dr. Zink next to the guy with glasses.

You can also see Dr. Zink more clearly in this video (1:15 to 1:28) reading Tut's profile,

:camby: :camby: :camby: :camby:

Dr. Hawass can deaden the argument right now if he and the Egyptian government just release the info. If the mummies of the 18th Dynasty were majority Western European, then why don't they just release it?????? Nothing to hide, right??????? The scientists that worked on the RAMSES III project saw...... SAW THE RESULTS..... This is as dumb when Lil Kim perjured herself in court trying to cover for Lil Cease when CLEARLY THEY HAD HER ON TAPE AND SHE STILL LIED.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

dude I watched the video, and I've looked at all the info presented, I don't need you to explain anything to me. The reality is that those guys lied about King Tuts DNA, and once it was found out about it...they got quiet real quick.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The Euro-nuts now argue that the DNA itself was European and it evolved in Europe before a back migration to Africa where it has became 'black" now. Try to wrap your head around that weird reverse argument.

How, when he proved for himself, that all humans can trace their DNA back to one black woman in Afrika? :dahell:

:russ: but these cac-apologist want me to believe everything they say and call my common sense & eyes 'Afrocentric'

:dead:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land

Trust me they know every where they traveled in the past, to where they dig now all over earth, they are shocked, that their findings lead them to the black race, have already been there. Look at the Olmecs in the so called America's... heck, the first dynasty in China was black, which was finally admitted by Chinese scientist

http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/948

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't an abolitionist, he supported the constitution at the time which upheld the "Fugitive Slave Clause" as well as the "Three Fifths Clause" (as a joke my dad used to say "I'm only three fifths, I don't know any better"). Don't let them fool you.

By the way, he technically did not free the slaves and did not want to. It was pressure from the abolitionists. He was assasinated in April 1865 and it became law in the end of 1865.

You know something else that you forgot to mention about Lincoln?

You noticed how besides the Gettysburg Address....people don't ever talk about his inauguration speeches? If they do they only refer to the second inauguration speech....where he had that famous "malice towards none charity for all" quote...

look what he said about "the Negros" in his FIRST inauguration speech that your neice will likely not be learning in her class

“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lincoln didn't free the slaves because of abolitionist or out of a sense of morals. He freed them to crush the cotton economy in one final swoop and diminish Southern White government representation.

While we're at it, don't let them tell you Cleopatra was fully Greek from the Ptolemic dynasty :beli: It's now been established her mother was of Sub-Saharan descent.