The Euro-nuts are outraged. The DNA of Ramses III

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yes stupid, they were black. Anyone with any common sense can see I alluded to that when I said.

Then again, we know common sense and you don't go together. :mjlol:

ok then was Nimrod son of Cush & grandson of Ham black?

and where did he reside? :jawalrus:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
the thing is @Czar & @emoney both believe in the racist ideology of Japheth, Shem, & Ham...most people do actually. This thought process was made up from White Supremacy.

Czar I actually wanted you to tell me about your beliefs on Egypt being black...even though you don't really believe it was...according to your biblical beliefs.

emoney goes along with it because he doesn't want to be black

either you can't read and comprehend well or your just making things up about me

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok then was Nimrod son of Cush & grandson of Ham black?

and where did he reside?

Lol this dumb nikka over here asking basic questions, as if I don't already know where he's trying to take this silly convo.

Genesis 10:8

And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

Anyone with even a little knowledge of history knows Nimrod was the first king of Babylon, and he was definitely black. I've schooled people on that fact way before you discovered it a few months ago (like you do with everything you post).

But let's toss you a curveball, since I know you're not well versed in the subject of the Hamitic Hypothesis, and it's relevance to this thread.

You do know Zondervan's bible dictionary, along with several others bible dictionaries, promote the Hamitic Hypothesis?

And it is the one entry "Hebrew-Israelites" use the most when trying to discredit Africans.

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.
books.google.com/books?isbn=0310442117

Zondervan's NIV Study Bible (Red Letter Edition)

Noah’s curse cannot be used to justify the enslavement of blacks, since most of Ham’s descendants are known to be Caucasian, as the Canaanites certainly were (as shown by ancient paintings of the Canaanites discovered in Egypt)

Now, what I wanna know is.... do you subscribe to those belief as well? I'm sure alotta people will be interested in your answer.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
either you can't read and comprehend well or your just making things up about me

You and I may not agree on everything.

But one thing we can agree upon is @iLLaV3 loves to make things up.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol this dumb nikka over here asking basic questions, as if I don't already know where he's trying to take this silly convo.

Genesis 10:8

Anyone with even a little knowledge of history knows Nimrod was the first king of Babylon, and he was definitely black. I've schooled people on that fact way before you discovered it a few months ago (like you do with everything you post).

But let's toss you a curveball, since I know you're not well versed in the subject of the Hamitic Hypothesis, and it's relevance to this thread.

You do know Zondervan's bible dictionary, along with several others bible dictionaries, promote the Hamitic Hypothesis?

And it is the one entry "Hebrew-Israelites" use the most when trying to discredit Africans.

Now, what I wanna know is.... do you subscribe to those belief as well? I'm sure alotta people will be interested in your answer.
no I do not. For some reason you keep bringing up the Hamitic Hypothesis when infact...that is not my angle

back to Genesis 10:8 if Nimrod was the 'Black' King of Babylon...could one tell me an area where this place was suppose to be?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm hearing on many different sites(Egyptsearch, Forum-Biodiversity,YouTube,etc) from posters "on the inside" that the same people who were responsible for this study and the 2010 JAMA study that they are about to publish the results of King Tut's(and his family) mtDNA. Some say as soon as the winter this year! This should be good! And will finally put the rest the ridiculous myth that Tut was European R1b. Again people on the inside. Mainly heard it from poster Beyoku from ES and biodiversity. IIRC he stated that he is in that field.

We'll have to wait and see. :blessed:

The time of Eurocentrism(well in academia) is coming to an end.