The Euro-nuts are outraged. The DNA of Ramses III

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The guy above me post of the video, explained it better then I did. Basically, You can't look at one part of a gene, and say he was white, and ignore the other genes, which is what they did. It is trickery, which is what they always do. When you use your common sense/street smarts, you can't get fooled so easily. Just the fact that King Tut was in Egypt, and not Western Europe tells you something about him being Western European, doesn't make a lot of sense. There is no writings giving any indication that his people came form western europe, so why would you think he is different. That is like saying someone isn't black, because they have some european in their genes, even though they grew up with, looks like, and have the culture of blacks. Only a fool would call that person white, being that they have some european in the genes.

This is King tut's tomb, does anyone look like they came from Western Europe?. WHy would King Tut be from Western Europe, but have no people around him in HIS tomb resemble anyone from that region?
king-tut-tomb.jpg

its really obvious which is why black people continue to give cacs the... :beli: look when they conjure up this mess.

the news is huge because it brings to light a lot of misinformation that has been taught. the main reason why the western civilization is reluctant to trumpet this info is because it will do great harm to the world they created if the 'beginning' was told truthfully (etc movies, documentaries, religion). Its a pretty big deal & deep down they know it

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
We descended from kings and queens. Thank you Radamillz. Another barrier has been shattered in the minds of individuals who cater to lies because it helps them sleep better at night.

every culture had kings and queens :yeshrug:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Would be interested if you cared to expand on that. Like what?

breh do you not see the magnitude of this 'news'?

the Pharohs being black means that just about all ideas of current civilization came from black people. That is religion, astrology, math etc. all derived from black people. The same type of people that are routinely called savages, thugs, or poor.

Religion is the big (cover up) that is going to hurt white people the most. In the Bible, it clearly states how Moses looked Egyptian & how Joseph was not recognized by his brothers (Jacob's sons) because he looked Egyptian as well. This would in turn mean that Ancient Israel was in fact black too, which would pose a real problem with the current state of Israel.

I know alot of athiest don't believe in the bible but it doesn't change the fact that the World revolves around religion. It would break centuries of myths about who did what & how the people in that area actually got there in the 1st place. History would have to be rewritten to reflect truth, some people would lose their minds :russ:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wonder what the mDNA haplogroup is?

And that's why some Illuminati conspiracies rub me some kinda way. So one of the greatest ancient civilizations (which was black) is inherently evil and used to control sheeple for the gain of white people? Nah son. :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the Pharohs being black means that just about all ideas of current civilization came from black people. That is religion, astrology, math etc. all derived from black people. The same type of people that are routinely called savages, thugs, or poor.

Religion is the big (cover up) that is going to hurt white people the most. In the Bible, it clearly states how Moses looked Egyptian & how Joseph was not recognized by his brothers (Jacob's sons) because he looked Egyptian as well. This would in turn mean that Ancient Israel was in fact black too, which would pose a real problem with the current state of Israel.

I know alot of athiest don't believe in the bible but it doesn't change the fact that the World revolves around religion. It would break centuries of myths about who did what & how the people in that area actually got there in the 1st place. History would have to be rewritten to reflect truth, some people would lose their minds :russ:

Damn, I was just talking about that!.

The tv movie, "The Bible", is so full of shyt. If they showed how the people truly looked, I wonder if they would be so happy to see it:troll:?.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
O i see so we should just stop being happy about our rich history. :shaq2:

:whoa:

I usually don't engage with trolls. Sorry, didn't even check your name before I typed :manny:

I see your point, but people that believe that are racists who will, unfortunately, most likely subconsciously chose to remain ignorant/in denial of this. We'll see though.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:whoa:

I see your point, but people that believe that are racists who will, unfortunately, most likely subconsciously chose to remain ignorant/in denial of this. We'll see though.

it really isn't about THEM, but its about us & what we believe. We are a lost minded people

Most of them, atleast the higher educated ones already know the truth. take a look at this vid breh

Last edited by a moderator:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Yall talk about black people like they're a different species... we're all humans dude.