The Equalizer 2 (Official Thread)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, between giving him a copy of Coates' book and Native Son hiding the button I see what you're talking about. And there's no way those cats from the projects don't come back for revenge or at least for Miles.
I was just waiting for those cats to pop up. Never happens.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The pace was slow not suspenseful. Once homegirl got in the elevator, you can predict the movie. They added stuff to make it two hours because the story could have been told in an hour and a half. It’s a good film, 7/10. It’s a drama marketed as an action movie.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
That dude that betrayed the lady he killed, was that Peña from Narcos??

Evil Peña makes you hate him, no wonder the new season of Narcos wont have him, it's gonna take a year to get over him being disliked before you can warm up to him again :russ:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Just left the theater. Thought it was dope :ehh:

Why tf would you go to high ground during a hurricane stupid ass :mjlol: Dude deserved ever bit of that death and getting stunned for a sec after the wind picked up :pachaha:
Yeah, I believe he didn't want to engage Denzel's character in close quarters because he knew:ufdup:. Pena, was trying to play that long distance sniper role shyt like it was COD or Battlefield.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
That dude that betrayed the lady he killed, was that Peña from Narcos??

Evil Peña makes you hate him, no wonder the new season of Narcos wont have him, it's gonna take a year to get over him being disliked before you can warm up to him again :russ:
And the Red Viper from GoT

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif