The Equalizer 2 (Official Thread)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting shytty reviews but who gives a fukk,man on fire only has 39% on RT and it’s a classic.

Seeing it this weekend

Man on Fire only has 39%??

Mannnnnn fukk critics and fukk rotten tomatoes, that movie is my shyt. Denzel killed it throughout and it had a great Christopher Walken scene.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Getting shytty reviews but who gives a fukk,man on fire only has 39% on RT and it’s a classic.

Seeing it this weekend
tenor.gif

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't bad. Definitely moved at a much slower pace than the first one. It felt more like a drama with some action thrown in there than the other way around.
The whole subplot with Denzel mentoring the young dude felt like it was part of a completely different movie. Wasn't bad but I got the impression that it wasn't in the original script and Denzel wanted that thrown in there. The scene where Denzel takes him away from the hood dudes and gives him that speech reminded me of the rooftop speech in Lean on Me lol

Daps
Just got back from the movies. It was dope, more story driven than its predecessor. Antoine Fuqua has a way of making you feel empathy for his characters. Had some slow parts, 2 and a half out of 4 stars. The first one easily gets 3.