Think ima go Monday
This was one of the worst weekends i had in a minute smh

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This was okay. I thought it was a step down from the first and I didn’t think the first was great just passable.

It still has that watch a charismatic Denzel be a bad ass charm that makes it watchable so I still got some enjoyment.

It just moves at a pretty slow pace with a lot of sub plots stuffed in and a main plot that feels more tacked on then the sub plots. It feels more interested in Denzel helping people in their lives then it does just being a straight up action flick.

I did really enjoy the inventiveness of having the 3rd act action climax taking place during a storm outside. It was something different.

Overall it’s just another passable flick that you won’t be mad at it but it’s not going to be blowing anyone away.

6/10

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was an ok guilty pleasure if you are a Denzel fan. me and wifey were free yesterday, there is this nice neighborhood theater that serves beer and wine and movies are only $8 and the theater is never crowded. perfect. I mean if I had to wait in lines and pay $12 then :hubie:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Denzel trying to get action movies oscar nominated. Felt it way more about the subplots then the main story. I mean the message was good and all but it felt like it was too much in one movie. Thebold man was completely unnecessary imo. Still liked it tho

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Definite step down from the 1st one. This dragged for me when McCall was playing CSI trying to put things together and the going back and forth to Brussels and Washington but what I did love was the subplot with Miles. Denzel was speaking some real shyt when he got Miles outta that apartment and was talking in the hallway. Don't throw away your talent looking for short money and vengeance. As soon as I saw Pedro Pascal I knew he was the snitch. He always plays one in movies (Kingsman And the Golden Circle, The Great Wall):lolbron:
There needs to be some kind of crossover with McCall and John Wick. The kills in this shyt were amazing and he fukked ol Dave up something awful in that hurricane.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:lupe: speak on it breh
Nah.
Just nonstop bullshyt.
My kid was sick.
My lil brother dropped his kids off.
My girl lost the keys to my Lincoln.
I cut my leg in the elevator.
I dropped the empanadas my bms mother made me in the street.
Just wanna go to sleep.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah.
Just nonstop bullshyt.
My kid was sick.
My lil brother dropped his kids off.
My girl lost the keys to my Lincoln.
I cut my leg in the elevator.
I dropped the empanadas my bms mother made me in the street.
Just wanna go to sleep.

:deadmanny: Bet that’s the one that hurt the most too

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you suffering from dyslexia? Are you sure sure they said that?
He's right.
The critics gave it 39%....
The audience gave it 89%.....

Man on Fire

I think that was his point with these critics and their ratings.

I saw EQ2 last night and I thought it was okay. It was slow at times, as they built the plot, but it was okay. I'll watch again when it hits HBO or Netflix or wherever.

FYI, RT critics rated it 51%, the audience gave it 76% so far. I agree with the audience once again.

Equalizer 2